All of you have been weighing heavy on my mind (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a little Ozzy? We are almost to the Friday thread again. :)

Guys I don't understand your hostility at all. Is it directed at me or the Lord. There are millions of Christian's in this world. Do you really think we are all fools. Most of us are intelligent people. We have the perception needed to discern a lie. Look at this world right now. Then read Matthew 24 and see what was predicted 2000 years ago. Read the book of Daniel about the king's of the north and south along with the encyclopedia. It's like the encyclopedia was written by Daniel. The Bible says that God tells the end from the beginning. Prophecy proves the Bible true. The new world order is all in the books of Daniel and revelation. AI... the Bible says that the anti Christ will make an image that will be able to speak. I could go on and on about the times we are living in.

There will be wars and rumors of wars. Nation will rise against nation. Earthquakes in various places. Famines and pestilence. Then men will deliver up Christian's to be killed (is is).

Everything the Bible says is coming to pass. The 1st war of gog and Magog and the rapture is next. At the end of this the anti Christ will come on the scene. He will be a Muslim and he will establish a new covenant with Israel for 7 years which he will break in the middle of this period. He will kill 2 thirds of the Jews and the other 3rd will flee to Petra where they will be protected until Jesus comes back with the saints at the battle of Armageddon. Every prophecy except the end time prophecies have been fulfilled.

Time is short. Research all of this for yourselves with an open mind and you will discover the truth. God loves you. Give him a chance. He says... come and let us reason together.... please stop ridiculing me and give God a chance to prove himself to you with an open mind.

God bless you.

Look. I have attached pictures of my illness. I think it is serious but I am trying to be positive. After I posted originally people ridicule me so I dropped it. I have no insurance except the VA and I have no way to get to the coast to go to the doctor. I have missed so much work I have been evicted and am going homeless until I can get back to work next week full time and pay everything off. Then I can get a place to live. The reason im telling you all of this is because I don't know how much time I might have left. I really believe this is some form of cancer like aplastic anemia. I am trying to show you just as much as I can about the truth. Please give God a chance.

Attachments

• IMG_20190531_010416.jpg
    IMG_20190531_010416.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20190503_233858.jpg
    IMG_20190503_233858.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20190503_233854.jpg
    IMG_20190503_233854.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20190503_233840.jpg
    IMG_20190503_233840.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20190503_233836.jpg
    IMG_20190503_233836.jpg
    785 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20190503_233829.jpg
    IMG_20190503_233829.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20190503_233805.jpg
    IMG_20190503_233805.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20190503_233801.jpg
    IMG_20190503_233801.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 25
Look. I have attached pictures of my illness. I think it is serious but I am trying to be positive. After I posted originally people ridicule me so I dropped it. I have no insurance except the VA and I have no way to get to the coast to go to the doctor. I have missed so much work I have been evicted and am going homeless until I can get back to work next week full time and pay everything off. Then I can get a place to live. The reason im telling you all of this is because I don't know how much time I might have left. I really believe this is some form of cancer like aplastic anemia. I am trying to show you just as much as I can about the truth. Please give God a chance.
I don't get this. So you're just refusing to go to an ER even though you think you have a life-endangering condition? If you fell from a ladder and broke your arm, or accidentally sliced your leg with a chainsaw, or got bitten by a rattlesnake while hunting, wouldn't you go to an ER? They can't refuse to treat you because of your financial situation.

Please go find a competent doctor to examine you.

First, there really isn't any hostility here. Most here are just poking in good fun. I haven't seen anyone here utter a bad or mean word about you.

As for your health. There is no reason you can't get to a doctor or ER for the reasons already stated throughout this thread. I know of at least one poster who has offered to help directly. Please heed the advice of the posters here, who genuinely want to see you get help and figure out what these best treatment is for your condition.

I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling with your work and living situation, but not getting help is only making your situation worse. Go get help.

As for the other stuff, you've worn out your welcome and we all get it. It's old and beating a dead horse. Most of us are adults here. Repeating stuff you've already stated in so many ways is redundant and doesn't accomplish anything other than to tune you out.

Regardless, good luck. I hope you'll seek the help you need.

Guys I don't understand your hostility at all. Is it directed at me or the Lord. There are millions of Christian's in this world. Do you really think we are all fools. Most of us are intelligent people. We have the perception needed to discern a lie. Look at this world right now. Then read Matthew 24 and see what was predicted 2000 years ago. Read the book of Daniel about the king's of the north and south along with the encyclopedia. It's like the encyclopedia was written by Daniel. The Bible says that God tells the end from the beginning. Prophecy proves the Bible true. The new world order is all in the books of Daniel and revelation. AI... the Bible says that the anti Christ will make an image that will be able to speak. I could go on and on about the times we are living in.

There will be wars and rumors of wars. Nation will rise against nation. Earthquakes in various places. Famines and pestilence. Then men will deliver up Christian's to be killed (is is).

Everything the Bible says is coming to pass. The 1st war of gog and Magog and the rapture is next. At the end of this the anti Christ will come on the scene. He will be a Muslim and he will establish a new covenant with Israel for 7 years which he will break in the middle of this period. He will kill 2 thirds of the Jews and the other 3rd will flee to Petra where they will be protected until Jesus comes back with the saints at the battle of Armageddon. Every prophecy except the end time prophecies have been fulfilled.

Time is short. Research all of this for yourselves with an open mind and you will discover the truth. God loves you. Give him a chance. He says... come and let us reason together.... please stop ridiculing me and give God a chance to prove himself to you with an open mind.

God bless you.

Are you sure you're not conflating the plot from Knife of Dreams with your Bible study?

This volume of The Wheel of Time depicts several distinct plots. Unusual Trolloc attacks, the dead walking, ripples in the fabric of the world and other events seem to indicate that the Last Battle is drawing near; several characters using different evidence confidently state that Tarmon Gai'don is close at hand.

I have no way to get to the coast to go to the doctor.
It says you're located in Jackson, MS. Why do you need to go to the coast to go to the doctor? I'm sure there's an ER or two you could get to, and should. Pretty fast if you think you've got cancer. The worst that can happen is they put your mind at ease.
Please give God a chance.
Please give the ER a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom