Anyone follow [NewOrleans.football] Brooke on IG? (2 Viewers)

Maybe she caught wind of Trip’s pay. 😂

4jtF.gif

As good and professional as Brooke was, I have to admit that I kind of missed the more unstructured stuff where more information came out and it was more of a conversation between Nick and Trip/Kevin. But, I get how if they want to grow NOF will need someone to bring the professional presenter feeling that Brooke had.
Just so long as they don’t feature that guy Kevin? Man he was so hard to listen to and when Brooke came in it just cranked up the professionalism and image.

No meaningful mention of her departure on the website. She doesn’t follow NOF on Instagram any more either. It seems acrimonious, which is unfortunate.

Nick should make good by recruiting Kay Adams (though the subscription price would probably increase to $100pm to pay her salary).

No meaningful mention of her departure on the website. She doesn’t follow NOF on Instagram any more either. It seems acrimonious, which is unfortunate.

Nick should make good by recruiting Kay Adams (though the subscription price would probably increase to $100pm to pay her salary).
Was just reading about this on another board….something definitely happened behind the scenes. Lol to your second paragraph.

He was just difficult to listen to with the ands and umms. Brooke just took it to another level and they are already missing her banter, the way she kept things on schedule etc

And I still like hearing from Kevin. He's not as smooth as Brooke and he doesn't have the inside info or experience that Nick and Tripp do, but it's kind of like having a fan on the show who asks some of the questions that we are interested in and want to know more about. I also think he has good knowledge of the game, but I think he provides a different point of view from Nick and Tripp. And, he clearly has chemistry with Nick and to some extent Tripp.

She seemed like a Louisiana girl to me but what do I know. If Nick knew how run a company he would have given her a huge celebration and complimented her big time. On the pod he’s like “she helped our video department…let’s hit these ads.”

Do better GUYS.
I actually caught that part of the show, it didn’t sound as dismissive a it reads.

wonder if he’ll let me be a guest lol

I actually caught that part of the show, it didn’t sound as dismissive a it reads.

wonder if he’ll let me be a guest lol
Agreed. I read that post before I actually heard the podcast. And it definitely played different to me than how the post characterized it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom