Brady's new arrival does not matter. The Vegas sports books have the New Orleans Saints and Drew Brees winning the NFC South in 2020. (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1585336011504.png

By Kyle T. Mosley | SI

On Thursday, March 26th, Sports Illustrated invited me to join my colleagues Bill Enright and Jaime Eisner to discuss the projected wins for NFC South teams in the 2020 NFL regular season. Eisner, sports betting and fantasy football guru, says the Vegas odds-makers still believe the New Orleans Saints will win the NFC South division over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Atlanta Falcons, and Carolina Panthers. Hence, Tom Brady in the NFC South will not impact the Saints chances of repeating as champs for a fourth-consecutive year.

SAINTS
The sports bookies project the New Orleans Saints at winning 11.5 games in 2020. In my estimation, their predictions seem to be correct. The NFC South will not be a “cake walk” for the Saints, as it was the past two seasons at 13-3. The likelihood of the Saints dropping 2 or 3 more division is not out of the question. The bigger concern is how they will handle the Chiefs, 49ers, Packers, and Vikings at home. The tendency of the Saints is to lose at least one “winnable” game per year when they are the favorites. But this is the NFL and those types of games will occur. Hence, an 11-game win total is plausible, but I have the Saints at winning 12 games in 2020.

Full Story - SI

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom