Buccee’s (1 Viewer)

Where a bathroom stop will cost you $100.
The service is pretty good. But i think their sign says they starting pay is $16, which is why.

It's a pretty brilliant concept though - there's so much interstate travel, if you making having large, fairly clean, reliable bathrooms people (especially couples and families) will choose your business. And while there you can sell them a lot of sheet if you set it up right and have sheet they want to buy.

stopping at buc-ee's in warner robins on the way to yatwoman's family reunion next month

marking "x"s on my calendar til then

They got good brisket sandwiches.

They are opening one in MS at I 10 and Menge.

I used to work for a company that called on them. They were supposed to open one somewhere between Lake Charles and Lafayette, bu that was years ago. I guess that fell through.
That’s going to take a while. They also signed a contract to build the largest ever - Arizona I thin but I don’t remember. (It’s not Texas).

Also, I haven’t had their brisket, but how good can it be?

Meanwhile, we're stuck with a new Love's 😫

In February I was in a Love's off I-95 the week after a darkhorse driver with a Love's sponsorship on the hood won the Daytona 500 - a total coup and pretty cool for Love's, I thought.

So I'm buying a drink and I said to the cashier woman, "Pretty cool the Love's car won the Daytona 500."

She goes "Yeah it is, but hell, we didn't even get a piece of cake. I mean, a bonus or something would have been nice but I didn't think that would happen . . . but at least a piece of cake, you know?"

I was like ' . . . yeah, that would have been nice."

😆

In February I was in a Love's off I-95 the week after a darkhorse driver with a Love's sponsorship on the hood won the Daytona 500 - a total coup and pretty cool for Love's, I thought.

So I'm buying a drink and I said to the cashier woman, "Pretty cool the Love's car won the Daytona 500."

She goes "Yeah it is, but hell, we didn't even get a piece of cake. I mean, a bonus or something would have been nice but I didn't think that would happen . . . but at least a piece of cake, you know?"

I was like ' . . . yeah, that would have been nice."

😆

McDowell has surprised me this season. His win was a bit of a fluke, but he's had some decent runs this season. So maybe not as much of a fluke as I first thought.

But yeah...Love's not spreading the love? Makes sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom