Cam Jordan Going After Nick Wright (1 Viewer)

Lol. Love this. Hope Saints players take this and use it as as ammo to keep focused.

This team has that special feel and energy that hasn't been seen in a long time. I think it has more air of optimism than the 2018 one before the season started.

Talking heads talk and pretend to know what they don't...that's what they're paid to do. You see it week in/week out with crap like power rankings that they put out there to make it look like they know whats going on as the season unfolds...truth be told, they don't know anymore than we do. Case in point...August 2009 we were ranked in the 20s...we won it all.

Last I saw Vegas has us at 7.5 wins. Use your life savings to bet the over. Hurry up before they realize Pete Carmichael has called actual NFL plays in the past, and was successful at it.
Thats insane. NO is vastly better offensively and should field a better defense. Hopefully Winston stays healthy all year

It amazes me more and more everyday how people make a living spouting or writing BS.

There's a whole lotta "yikes" on that graphic :)

The only projected division winner on that entire chart that looks like a solid prediction is Green Bay, and that's only because they still have Rodgers.

Last I saw Vegas has us at 7.5 wins. Use your life savings to bet the over. Hurry up before they realize Pete Carmichael has called actual NFL plays in the past, and was successful at it.
I was telling my wife sunday i wanted to put 500 on that bet. theyll easily when more than 8 games.

There's a whole lotta "yikes" on that graphic :)

The only projected division winner on that entire chart that looks like a solid prediction is Green Bay, and that's only because they still have Rodgers.
S'ok. They'll be one and done in the playoffs at home. As per usual.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom