Classic/Popular movies you've never seen... (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
What are so generally viewed popular/classic movies you've never seen?

I was having a discussion with a buddy of mine, who has never seen Groundhog day. But he got on me for never have seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I've also never seen Godfather 2 or 3. I never saw 1 until a few years ago.

I've never seen Godfather 1 from start to finish, but have seen the whole movie in pieces. I also have not seen either 2 or 3.

Don't know if Grease qualifies as classic/popular but I haven't seen it either.

I had not seen the LOTR trilogy until last month. Why did I wait so long? It was awesome.

I've seen Godfather trilogy multiple times, and it never gets old.

I've also never seen Godfather 3
fair enough - it sucked

I've also never seen Godfather 2
you should die like hyman roth

But he got on me for never have seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
now i have no idea what language you're even using
never saw schindler's list - i was in a very strict no spielberg phase (came out of it for Munich and went right back in)

never saw saving private ryan

stopped watching anything remotely related to mel gibson after braveheart (not b/c of braveheart, that was just the timing)
but i did see Thunderheart which is SUCH a better movie, so everytime i see -heart while scrolling through channels, i'm like "cool" oh wait - it's the one with the anti-semetic, homophobic jackhole - pass

Forrest Gump
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
There's Something About Mary
Titanic
The Notebook
Ghost
a number of others

I feel weird admitting this because I'm very much a fan of cinema. Silent film, foreign film, the classics, cult flicks...love them all.

But for some weird reason, I have never seen Taxi Driver or Raging Bull in their entirety. I think I'll rectify that this weekend.

Forrest Gump
Titanic
The Notebook
Ghost
a number of others

wow.. i think you win the thread so far, esp. considering you've never had to sit through Gump or Titanic.

i also have never seen The Notebook.

others for me include:

Animal House
Lord of the rings
any Harry Potter after the first one
any Adam Sandler movie except Punch Drunk Love

When I was a kid I saw a little bit of a Star Wars movie, didn't like it, and never gave any of them another shot. So those films are the first that come to mind. I also haven't seen one Harry Potter film.

I haven't seen most "classic" Westerns either like Once Upon a Time in the West, The Searchers, Rio Bravo, Blazing Saddles, etc. Just not a fan of the genre.

I never saw Apocalypse Now. Started it on netflix the other day but had to leave and never had a chance to finish it.

Also never watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail even though I've had it on blu-ray for over a year now.

Forrest Gump
Titanic
The Notebook
Ghost
a number of others

rkelly.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom