Comic Book Talk (4 Viewers)

I haven't started reading it yet. I've got the first 3 issues for each on digital now, but have been thinking about waiting to get the whole run and then binge. As much excitement as I've heard here and elsewhere, I'm anxious.

Ummmm, yeah. So I'm going to suggest that you not wait and binge. You need to catch up like soon. This last issue... bruh.

Ummmm, yeah. So I'm going to suggest that you not wait and binge. You need to catch up like soon. This last issue... bruh.

Ok, ok. No need to twist my arm. ;) I'll get on it this weekend and report back.

Still catching up on HoX and PoX, but then I see this:

So Marvel is rebooting again?

It's not really a reboot. They're basically relaunching the entire Xmen line in the wake of House/Powers of X. The groundwork Hickman is currently laying will set the stage for the next wave of X Books.

It's not really a reboot. They're basically relaunching the entire Xmen line in the wake of House/Powers of X. The groundwork Hickman is currently laying will set the stage for the next wave of X Books.

Ah ok. I saw another X-Men #1 and figured they were just starting over. I might think about continuing with X-Men and maybe X-Force if I really like HoX and PoX.

Not sure if I will pick up X-Men or not but I did subscribe to Excalibur.

I'm going to give all of them a shot, except maybe Fallen Angels which doesn't really grab me too much based on what I've seen.

Genuinely looking forward to X-Men, Excalibur (despite only having one British mutant on the team...but the idea of an Apocalypse face turn intrigues me), Marauders (such a weird concept that could absolutely tank, but that's why I'm interested), and New Mutants (classic lineup and a sentimental favorite of mine). The lineup for X-Force is freaking WEIRD (Jean Grey, Colossus,Beast, Sage, Wolverine, Kid Omega, Domino, and Black Tom Cassiday? Whuh?) which could lead to some interesting character interactions.

Also, and I can't stress this enough: Brown and yellow suited Wolverine is best Wolverine, and I am jazzed he is sporting that look across the whole line, at least for right now.

I think I am all in on the X-Men. Spider-Man isn't doing it for me lately, neither is Iron Man, so probably going to drop those 2 in order to pick up a few more X titles. Dr. Strange has been a lot of fun recently though.

I think I am all in on the X-Men. Spider-Man isn't doing it for me lately, neither is Iron Man, so probably going to drop those 2 in order to pick up a few more X titles. Dr. Strange has been a lot of fun recently though.

@JLaneSaints, why aren't you digging t he Spidey books? This is the most of Spidey I've read in a long, long time (currently reading ASM, FNSM, and Miles). Spencer and Taylor has been killing it on their respective books.

I never picked up Iron Man once I knew Slott was on it. I gave him a chance with the F4 relaunch, but dropped that as well. He needs to go ride off into the sunset and take his pal Bendis with him.

@JLaneSaints, why aren't you digging t he Spidey books? This is the most of Spidey I've read in a long, long time (currently reading ASM, FNSM, and Miles). Spencer and Taylor has been killing it on their respective books.

I never picked up Iron Man once I knew Slott was on it. I gave him a chance with the F4 relaunch, but dropped that as well. He needs to go ride off into the sunset and take his pal Bendis with him.

To be fair, I was only reading the one. I didn't really care for the Kraven stuff, and I don't know, it just seemed like nothing new. It wasn't bad per se, just wasn't feeling it. The Dr. Strange and Captain Marvel are more interesting to me right now, and I limit myself to a certain amount of subscriptions, so I'll drop the Spider-Man for the X-titles

So guys as a heads up, this week's HOX is supposed to be big. Don't forget to pick it up before it sells out.

So ummmm, that HOX issue 4...?

:melike:

:nuclear:

Yeah. This book is just like "there's no idea too insane" in the very best way.

Yep. It basically makes you rethink everything you've ever known and remember about X-Men history.

Ok, I'm all caught up. Whoa.

Things started out slow and I wasn't sure if I was liking it, but these last 2 or 3 issues. Wowzers. I'm definitely onboard for the relaunch of X-Men.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom