Deuce not looking good: per Todd Graffaniti 1280 reports (1 Viewer)

From what I saw of the replay, He reached for the back of his leg just above the knee. So I still believe his hamstring cramped on that play. But it wouldn't be shocking to find out that his knee needs to be cleaned up...I kept wondering why Deuce wasnt getting his touches against Baltimore, so this may be part of it.

I'm just basing the suspicion on my own hammy experience. I pulled one severely a couple of times, probably tore it because it took forever to heal and walking was painful.

But anyway when it happened I reached for the back of thigh, no where near the knee.

I don't even know if that is Deuce's repaired knee that reached for. Just seemed like he was going for the knee more than the hammy.

I just wish he was healthy. If that was the Deuce of '02 out there, I think we would have a legitimate shot to do damage in the playoffs. If he is not able to be more effective for the rest of the season, I question if we can even make the playoffs.

WWL has reported its been an issue all season, but he keeps playing thru it. Nothing new, but I guess it could become a problem.

Might be time to call up Thunder II (JB) from the PS for a game or two.

If this has been happening all season long, why didn't it get scoped during the BYE??? Just wondering, not an attack on anyone.

Deuce is the man, and if he is out, that makes reggie the man -

have a little faith in our team...

This is starting to sound like a bad rumor gone wild...sorta like that old game of passing a story around the room.

Deuce tells someone his knee is a bit sore, but nothing unexpected considering we're halfway through a season. By time it makes it around the room, he's scheduled for an amputation of his entire leg.

Let's see what happens this Sunday. I have a feeling Deuce is going to blister the Bucs. If/when that happens, someone needs to get ahold of this "reporter" and blister his ear.

Are you kidding me, Deuce doesn't need that knee, Deuce can beat Tampa all by himself just hoping on one leg. In fact heard the Deuce plans to actually tie his good leg behind his back and beat Tampa with JUST HIS BAD LEG. Don't mess with the Deuce, the Deuce is loose.

Ya gotta love a homer! :9:

This is starting to sound like a bad rumor gone wild...sorta like that old game of passing a story around the room.

Deuce tells someone his knee is a bit sore, but nothing unexpected considering we're halfway through a season. By time it makes it around the room, he's scheduled for an amputation of his entire leg.

Let's see what happens this Sunday. I have a feeling Deuce is going to blister the Bucs. If/when that happens, someone needs to get ahold of this "reporter" and blister his ear.

He was quoted as saying he was not able to cut.

He has some issues with the knee. Let's hope its just something that passes. The offense needs him. We will lose a dimension without him and Stecker can not fill his role; he's a different kind of back.

People keep talking about Branch, but Branch will take Steckers role if Deuce does down cause Stecker will fill the role of Deuce. With Branch getting a little PT here and there like Stecker is now. People forget Branch ran all over a bunch of players who are on other people's practice squads and depth chart don't expect him to run all over starting D's just yet.

Graff is also the world's biggest pessimist, so you have to take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Nah....he is a realist calling it like he sees it. I believe him. When he said that word around the facility is that he might have to get it cleaned up, it didn't sound like he was making it up.

Let's see what he says today on the Gerry V show.

Nah....he is a realist calling it like he sees it. I believe him. When he said that word around the facility is that he might have to get it cleaned up, it didn't sound like he was making it up.

I'd say he's quite a pessimist though.

I don't think he's doing the show today..... but I believe he posts here quite often. :ezbill:

injuries, even a leg amputation won't affect deuce's straight ahead north south running...it might impact on his cutting though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom