Do not like the changes at all (2 Viewers)

Dude I just set your avatar as my desktop background to see what it would look like. It looks jammin!!:9:

I have a better one, but it's too big for this board. Here you go!:

NOvsBA.gif

I cant see everything. Has something changed to where I cant see the pictures from my work? Not from posts but on the page overall.

Adrus, great job as always. I for one am appreciative of anything you do, as it's your site. Keep up the great work (that goes towards everyone who has a hand in this site).

If others don't like it, go build your own.

Yep. I expect to see some grumbles from some of the newer members who were used to one thing. Some of the long-term members can remember back to that summer when we went through three different forums trying to find one that would handle the traffic! We had to re-register, lose posts, lose post counts. Now THAT was a pain (mostly for Andrus!)

Just hang in there, and take some time to read, read, read. Figure out the new features (I know it's overload) on one of the lesser used forums until you get the hang of things. It will be okay. :D

I remember that, hey can I have my posts back please? J/K of course.

I don't know what they've done, but man, this is a big dissapointment. I get on here every morning, expecting to read what everybody wrote from the over night and I see this junk. Man, bring back the way it was yesterday. This sucks.

+1 this really sux.

Relax guys. Give Andrus and the krewe a few days to make the right tweaks. Rome wasn't built in a day... he said that he will be making changes to make it operate more like the board we were used to.

I like it so far, but understand the comments. But just give it a little while before posting that it "sux." It is still a work in progress.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom