Do not like the changes at all (1 Viewer)

+1 this really sux.

I say give it a few days. I think its pretty good once you get used to it. and remember that Andrus and company put a lot of hard work into getting it up and running for today, and they will continue working hard to iron out the bugs. so maybe "sux" isnt the best way to say it, heck, give them some input on it, it cant hurt.

This board looks fantastic, after months of trying to register with numerous failed attempts, it's great to finally share my thoughts instead of just lurking and reading posts.

I, as a graphically oriented person, love the new layout compared with the old.. And besides, we're all missing the most important point here...

THE NEW SITE IS MORE STABLE, MORE MANAGEABLE, and FASTER!!!! WOOHOO!!

I love the new board ! And as others have said it is a lot faster than before.

Great work !

I don't know what they've done, but man, this is a big dissapointment. I get on here every morning, expecting to read what everybody wrote from the over night and I see this junk. Man, bring back the way it was yesterday. This sucks.

Then you can develop and pay for your own server.

Will this new site be able to hold its own whenever it exceeds 700 posters?

That would be sweet.

120px-Dancing_Banana.gif

I had no idea you guys were re-doing the site. It looks great!

This looks great to me. The old site had a Mac Firefox glitch that was annoying. This has got a fresh, sparkly feeling that makes me all warm inside.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom