Do not like the changes at all (1 Viewer)

I don't know what they've done, but man, this is a big dissapointment. I get on here every morning, expecting to read what everybody wrote from the over night and I see this junk. Man, bring back the way it was yesterday. This sucks.
i agree it does suck

I like it too...I just wish all the posts from last night were carried over...that and all my profile changes from yesterday reverted too and I had to change them all...oh well...at least now we are back on track and it is a lot nicer looking!

However, what the heck is with this "Reputation" and "Rep Power" BS...?

I like the template of the old site a lot better. But this forum is definitely light years ahead of the previous one.

New site is a surprise... now let's see what my first post looks like.

Thank you very much, Andrus.

Steve

I do not post much, but I have viewed this site for about 5 years now. All changes are for the best. The Saintsreport is the " Best of the Best ".

Big A, the speed of the new server after the changes is remarkable on my PC(I can't get over the differnce!...Wish surfing the rest of the Web was like this). There's a big performance difference accessing and manuvering over the new configuration vs. the old. I thought the last site was good (except when it was overloaded) ... but this one leaves it in the dust!

well... before anyone gets TOOOOOO critical.. remember, SR.com is FREE afterall..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom