Do not like the changes at all (1 Viewer)

I like it a lot. Its looks good. It will take some time adjusting to it but I can tell that it will be great once I do.

I AM missing the 'Spel Cheker', though.....

O grate, no spel chaker. Thows of us wif no smartz iz in trubl

Here it is. Helofixer posted this:

Getting spell check to appear in your reply box:

Another way to get the spell checker up in your quick reply box is to go to your "user cp", then "options", then at the bottom of the options page under "misc options" set it to "enhanced interface full WYSIWIG Editing". Thats how I got my spell check box in the quick reply box.

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50

Nevermind that. The spel chek butten is ther but it steel doesn'twork. Ya haf to downlode it/

I really like the new layout.

Andrus, you can please some of the people some of the time,

Nost of the people most of the time,

but you cannot please all of the all of the time!

if they do not like it they do not have to look at it!

This is so cool....I just got back from my honeymoon in New Orleans and Andrus has gone and remodeled this place. It looks great!!! I love it. :hearthrob:

Plus....I love the new smilies. :smilies-26791:

Jan

it's kinda hard to read and view but the futuristic look of it looks good though.
i'll try to get used to it.

the previous version wasn't that bad either, simple and easy on the eyes and serves the purpose

I like it now better than when it was like it used to be before then and after now but later than before after but not as good as it was when it was now after before later than before.

VOTE MIRACLE WHIP OVER MAYONAISE IN '08!

I like it now better than when it was like it used to be before then and after now but later than before after but not as good as it was when it was now after before later than before.

VOTE MIRACLE WHIP OVER MAYONAISE IN '08!

As messed up as that is I actually understand it!! What does that say about me???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom