Earth (2 Viewers)

I learned something from watching this. I need to work on my hurdling abilities. Being able to jump 5 foot fences in a single bound might be something which later I might be darned glad I trained hard for.

Something useful for surviving a normal suburban neighborhood life.

You can just carry a pan. I would recommend cast iron for the added weight. You get a bigger critter and you'll be happy the Popeye arm is setup.

Been jumpy all day, been jumpy all week. I sorted it out. I'm ""hearing""" earthquakes.

They make me jumpy and all the wildlife in the forest jumpy. I can't actually hear it, but they can. What I can do is get near objects which will resonate a doubling and quadrupling of the subsonic vibration. I can't hear the approximately 20 hz bass sounds, but I can hear 80 hz harmonic amplification of 20 hz vibration.

My shop roll up doors when they are closed will vibrate at 20 hz and sound those multiple harmonics such that they are loud. A deep almost continuous rumbling from within the Earth which many of the critters can hear, but not actually feel all that much if at all.

Hear-Here are the high points of that very minor quake activity from 13 Km below my feet. Some vibration is vibrating my shop doors almost continuously for what I would assume have been for days now. So these quake listings are just the high points, the ones I might have been able to feel, but didn't feel because I was on my feet at my house.

And up until today didn't hear because I was in my house a few miles from my large steel building shop. My handy dandy all steel harmonic earth movement natural amplifier.

The center of those quakes are about 3 or 4 miles to the west, but are 8 miles down. That means they are located more under my feet than they are off to the side of my feet. If they were to create a giant pit, I would fall into it where I am. I would be on the side of that deep pit.

No wonder I'm jumpy, and the critters all around are jumpy.

7 hours ago 2.8 magnitude, 13 km depth
Mariposa, California, United States

2 days ago 1.5 magnitude, 9 km depth
Yosemite Valley, California, United States

2 days ago 2.5 magnitude, 15 km depth

4 days ago 2.2 magnitude, 16 km depth

4 days ago 2.3 magnitude, 8 km depth

1 week ago 2.5 magnitude, 21 km depth

1 week ago 1.8 magnitude, 18 km depth
Yosemite Valley, California, United States

1 week ago 2.2 magnitude, 19 km depth

2 weeks ago 1.9 magnitude, 0 km depth
Bonadelle Ranchos-Madera Ranchos, California, United States

3 weeks ago 2.3 magnitude, 21 km depth
Le Grand, California, United States
Sorted: Recent

Filter By Magnitude

Last edited:
You can just carry a pan. I would recommend cast iron for the added weight. You get a bigger critter and you'll be happy the Popeye arm is setup.

Gold pans are too light weight and have no handles at all. They wouldn't work to pan gold if they did have handles. It would foul up the twelering balance of them.

I guess it's a good thing we don't get those alligators up here. We do have those 12 inch lizards, but stomping a foot drives them away.

Did you know that an upside down frisby will kind of work as a sort of alright gold pan? The bigger the frisbee the better, and better for dry panning than wet panning.

It's also helpful to scuff up the soft plastic inside of the frisbee with stiff wire brush. Just scratch it up a whole bunch with that brush.

I don't know why the horse did it unless that horse saw through the window that there's mirror tray laying on the counter in there, with what looks to me like it might be a fat line of cocaine laid out on it.

A horse certainly has the nose for doing that.

What are these???

They look like professional baseball outfielders to me. Jumping up and down for pop flies.

Do any of you recognize their team uniforms?

Maybe the New Jersey Jews.

This one isn't fair. Those humans aren't necessarily being unaware. They are climbing up steep cellar stairs which make looking over their shoulder to look back just as their heads top the ground level kind of difficult. For one thing their heart rate would be high, makes a lot of noise a bear can hear.

Making noise a bear can hear is good woodcraft, some people in the woods carry bells. A racing heartbeat would make a bear uncomfortable, signals a person who might be dangerous for the bear,,, you saw what she did. She was a cautious bear.

There's no danger there, no reason to criticize the humans, that bear is mellow. Most of them are, most of the time.

Today while my mower noise was drowning me out somewhat, I practiced my best "lion go away scream."

I use the same scream on bears I want to go away. I generally do want them to go away.

I'm OK with forest cats and coyotes. They can stay.

OK with all female, and most male deer, except when they're in rut and they think I'm another male deer. I screamed at one of them for that a few years back. He turned and ran away.

I scream at big snakes, and rattlesnakes of any size. It causes them to back down and move away. I'm fine with them but please I want lot's space to be around me. I'm especially fickle about the around the house space.

This morning my Raven friend of years landed on the drive outside of my setting spot on the glassed in porch. So I opened the window so it would seem more like we were in the same room.

I've never touched my friend, nor has she ever touched me. Over the years we've spent hours together. When I leave the property she flys over head, has followed me to town.

I guess it's been five years now we've been good yard friends. The rest of her murder is also here, but they aren't as close. Seems to be eight of them.

She's a whole lot larger than the one below who sings:.

Last edited:
Today I saw a whole fleet of stories about the Michipicoten. That name is aparenty pronounced as Mich-i-pecan.

Here's another TV station's report:

(FOX 9) - A freighter carrying taconite was taking on water in Lake Superior near Grand Portage, Minn., after colliding with something underwater Saturday morning.

The U.S. Coast Guard officials say they received a report around 7 a.m. about a bulk carrier, the 689-foot Michipicoten, taking on water about 35 miles southwest of Isle Royal in Lake Superior after it collided with something underwater.

Pumps onboard the freighter were used to remove some of the water spilling in. The U.S. Coast Guard said there are currently no signs of spillage of taconite due to the collision.

I don't think I've ever seen a more battered in ship, beaten in by the docks the ship has been tied up to over many years. Almost all of the side strakes of the hull have been beaten into the frames which support them. The old vessel is 72 years old. It's long past the time for that ship to be scrapped.

At a glance from the photos my guess is whe has a broken back now, and as soon as they get the Iron Ore unloaded, she'll likely be off to a ship breakers to become iron bits for the steel mill melt furnaces herself.

I don't understand why they were concerned that she might spill her cargo into the lake. She's carrying small rocks, ordinary taconite gravel. Rocks not unlike like some of the ones I have scattered out in my yard.

Our taconite is black, and are such dense with iron rocks that they have a heft similar to cast iron. It's a surprising dense heavy gravel, but it is gravel, simply dug from the side of a mountain.

It wouldn't be the end of the Earth if some of those rocks got dumped on the bottom of the lake.

I'm happy to read that she didn't kill anyone during her years, or spill any fuel oil into the water yesterday when she broke her back and died.

Fair warning to the owners, If after this they do try to fix her up again, I'm going to dub her as the MV Tetanus. She's got rust holding together her rust.

Today I saw a whole fleet of stories about the Michipicoten. That name is aparenty pronounced as Mich-i-pecan.

Here's another TV station's report:

I don't think I've ever seen a more battered in ship, beaten in by the docks the ship has been tied up to over many years. Almost all of the side strakes of the hull have been beaten into the frames which support them. The old vessel is 72 years old. It's long past the time for that ship to be scrapped.

At a glance from the photos my guess is whe has a broken back now, and as soon as they get the Iron Ore unloaded, she'll likely be off to a ship breakers to become iron bits for the steel mill melt furnaces herself.

I don't understand why they were concerned that she might spill her cargo into the lake. She's carrying small rocks, ordinary taconite gravel. Rocks not unlike like some of the ones I have scattered out in my yard.

Our taconite is black, and are such dense with iron rocks that they have a heft similar to cast iron. It's a surprising dense heavy gravel, but it is gravel, simply dug from the side of a mountain.

It wouldn't be the end of the Earth if some of those rocks got dumped on the bottom of the lake.

I'm happy to read that she didn't kill anyone during her years, or spill any fuel oil into the water yesterday when she broke her back and died.

Fair warning to the owners, If after this they do try to fix her up again, I'm going to dub her as the MV Tetanus. She's got rust holding together her rust.

I’ve seen many like her tied up in ports all around the Indian Ocean. Just looking at them makes you want a tetanus shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom