Freddy Mac is back? WOW!!! (1 Viewer)

Now we need a kicker that can kick the ball into the endzone.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome back freddy mac. just in time. the falcons have a good returner in rossuem(sp). hopefully we can stop him this week and then sign fast freddy to be part of the special teams coaching staff.

now we have our gunners on coverage team. beerman and freddy mac meet at the ball.

eric

Freddy Mac AND the Beerman.............ahhhhh good to have em back !!!

HOW could this have slipped through without mention ??? I didn't hear about it anywhere esp. on WWL ??? Regardless its GREAT NEWS !!

Realizing that we really have no options to get the ball kicked deeper on kickoffs, I'm guessing that they've decided to try to improve the coverage and maybe get the same result. I hope it works, but I'm one who believes that our innability to kick the ball deep has greatly handicapped us. The opposing team has been starting consistently between the 30 and 40 yard line. Believe it or not, this can lose football games.

Let's hope fast Freddie can get down there quick enough to help us out in this area. Afterall, he does go rabbit hunting with a hammer.

We should've kept Freddie Mac all along. Not just because of his special teams play, but he was a great locker room guy, fan favorite and everything.

One of my all-time favorite Saints players.

I think it's great that our 2 best special teams players are 35 and 38.

Shows you that age aint nothin but a number.

Last edited:
I think it's great that our 2 best special teams players are 35 and 38.

Shows you that age aint nothin but a number.

Haha true

Beerman is a tough little guy, he's been taking some shots recently but bounces right back up

Excellent news....welcome back home Fast Freddy!

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom