From a Jets fan... what it was like while Jon was a Jet. (1 Viewer)

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Vilma was high on my list when the Jets drafted him, and I can't believe we got him, basically in his prime. Now I'm finding out what a great person he is as well as being a great player.

It's really good of you to let us know about Vilma. I expect Saints fans are going to take very good care of him. Some are already seeing his acquisition as the defense side of adding Brees.

Come back any time. Vilma fans are welcome here.
Thanks a lot Tex. His jersey will be the first non Jets jersey I have ever purchased. Count on it. In the 4-3 he has such a knack for finding the ball. He is EVERYWHERE.

I sincerely hope your Jets get a third rounder next year.

Nyjetsfan629, thanks for the very heartfelt post. We collectively cried when you guys took him ahead of us 4 years ago. But I can tell you that we are, to a person, thrilled to now have him on our team. Jon is not only an excellent player but also seems to be a great human being. We think he will be to our defense what Drew Brees is to our offense: a leader both on and off the field. Sorry you had to lose him but I'm glad we got him.

Thanks for posting that. Saints fan will welcome Jon with open arms and I'm sure he is going to be destroying the NFC for years to come.

Thanks a lot Tex. His jersey will be the first non Jets jersey I have ever purchased. Count on it. In the 4-3 he has such a knack for finding the ball. He is EVERYWHERE.

Vilma was my favorite inside linebacker in the nfl when he played for the Jets. Now he is a Saint!!!! i cant explain in words how excited i am that we have him. Awesome post, like saint tex said Vilma fans are welcome here! :9:

I sincerely hope your Jets get a third rounder next year.
:worthy:

btw Simmons better give jersey #51 to him. lol

Fantastic post and don't be afraid to join the conversations going on here at any time.

Looks like not only did we sign a fatastic leader for our defense, but I see him as a regular on the player's show at Dragos on wwl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom