Give Drew credit for admitting the deep throws have been missing. (1 Viewer)

It's funny how you guys believe the deep ball is what caused those losses. I'm excited to see what JW can do for this team. The GB game told me nothing about JW except he's a good game manager. GB did not come to play that game one bit. Hopefully next week against Carolina I can see more of him. I do believe the Saints will win 10+ games this year, but Im not jumping the gun with Winston.
A.A.Ron didn't come to play, everyone else did.

Don't entertain that dude, he obviously has either very selective memory or doesn't understand . . .
Think they try to get known like that....clout chasing at its finest

😅😅😅

It's funny how you guys believe the deep ball is what caused those losses. I'm excited to see what JW can do for this team. The GB game told me nothing about JW except he's a good game manager. GB did not come to play that game one bit. Hopefully next week against Carolina I can see more of him. I do believe the Saints will win 10+ games this year, but Im not jumping the gun with Winston.
So you dont see how opening up the entire playbook again (We ran a play from the mid 2000s again), spreading the defense and taking the top of the defense made it easier for Jameis and Company to move the ball?

Seriously? Please explain.

I think if you had Brees alone in a room and could ask him one question, I think he would admit he probably played one year too long.
If the refs make the call and saints beat the rams there's no doubt drew would of retired if they beat the pats in the superbowl.

Jameis wasnt ready because Drew was still here, taking all the snaps. If Drew retired, Sean would have had Jameis ready in 2020.
He might have had him ready, but even though I wish after he broke his ribs that he didn't come back so soon to just fizzle out in the playoffs, I am glad Jameis got the chance to see how Drew did it and to give him a chance to mature while learning from Drew. I think that goes a long way in Jameis's development. Plus he developed a relationship with Drew, which allows Drew to coach him up if he needs it.

Drew grew allot of hair during the offseason. I had to look twice thinking it was a toupee
It is a toupee. Toupee tech has come a long way. You can just suction that widows peak on your forehead and you look like a whole new person. And it looks real.

I can't find the video I originally saw, but this is close enough

He might have had him ready, but even though I wish after he broke his ribs that he didn't come back so soon to just fizzle out in the playoffs, I am glad Jameis got the chance to see how Drew did it and to give him a chance to mature while learning from Drew. I think that goes a long way in Jameis's development. Plus he developed a relationship with Drew, which allows Drew to coach him up if he needs it.
Definitely a great relationship between Drew and Jameis. Sean gets credit for the transition, maintaining our threat potential in the league. Well done.

Shizzle, Drew's play didn't lose the Vikings or the Rams. And the pressure on Drew because two years,(last year and the year before) in a row they used the bull rush up the middle on us and we couldn't stop it from collapsing the pocket, thus Drew had no chance to do anything. You can pretend you were right all this time. But the long ball doesn't really matter since we couldn't stop them when they put their ends rushing on our guards. Last year was the only year where the lack of arm strength actually came into play because he could barely move with half his ribs broken. Same with Taysom, Sean crafted a playbook that worked for him and we went 3 and 1, same for Teddy and he went 5-0.

Even with the long ball Sunday, our receivers could not get open. only 5 passes went to a Wide out.

Drew said so on NBC Sunday night football. And I have been saying this since the NFCCG we had stolen from us. That was really the last year for any semblance of a true deep threat ability. And it was very marginal that year really. Add in, Jameis is also a threat to take off and run in given situations opens up the offense.

It really surprises me how many people don't understand "Sarcasm"

Drew was clearly being sarcastic. Although I agree with it, the tonality of what he said was not him admitting, rather then him hearing all the analyst say it for weeks and him clapping back at it in a serious but playful way.

No offense to anyone on here, bc it even went over the national media's head, but it's hilarious to me 🤣🤣

We may not agree on this one Kcirdor, and that's fine. I think it's a forgone conclusion at this point. Its something we can all admit and laugh about. The only people in America that cant see how stifled our team was, offensively. The past 3 years are mostly us, with the rose-colored glasses. Appreciate the post.

We may not agree on this one Kcirdor, and that's fine. I think it's a forgone conclusion at this point. Its something we can all admit and laugh about. The only people in America that cant see how stifled our team was, offensively. The past 3 years are mostly us, with the rose-colored glasses. Appreciate the post.
The size of the playbook doesn't really matter since Drew had full command of that playbook with the ability to move people where he wanted them, with unmatched accuracy. The only time Drew should have rode off into the sunset was when he broke his ribcage. Add that to the Bucs and 49ers hate list.

If we can't stop the bull rush up the middle this year, Jameis is gonna throw a few picks under pressure, and it won't be because of arm strength. It's going to be because of Pressure. Same sheet I told my friends when they were excited to see Jameis throw the ball away. He was never under pressure. The one time he was under pressure he threw a pick and was bailed out by a RTP. Edit(he threw the ball into triple coverage. regardless if we think it was PI, it was triple coverage, the refs aint calling that) Let's see what he does when he is under pressure before praising a throw away when he had a receiver open on the other side of the field.

Last edited:
Winstons running ability really surprised me

I was thinking the very same thing. The other night when I was watching the game, I realized that Winston opened up the offense with his running game. I also thought, how many times have you seen an opposing quarterback do that to our defense.

Winstons running ability really surprised me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom