How Exactly Will The Saints Disappoint Us This Year (1 Viewer)

How will the Saints disappoint us this season?

• Total voters
Be salty all y'all want. You know, I know, everyone knows - the Saints will let us down again. In a way, it's familiar and comforting.

The Saints losing is like our second home. Our home away from home. A comfortable pair of shoes. An old but reliable vehicle. That friend who always answers the phone.
This. I've come to accept that this is exactly who we are. It sucks, but today's loss, we could ALL see coming. Why? Because this is what we do. It's who we are. It's what we are.

This. I've come to accept that this is exactly who we are. It sucks, but today's loss, we could ALL see coming. Why? Because this is what we do. It's who we are. It's what we are.
Absolutely. I'm trying to muster up some sadness or disappointment, but I got nothing. It's like being disappointed in the sun rising. Pointless.

Save that disappointment for a scenario you didn't see coming.

They aren’t really an inferior team this season. We aren’t very good.
Sad truth. We as fans need to come to terms with (at least for now) this is a much different team than when we had Drew. Therefore the wins and losses will also be different. The surprise to me is how the defense got absolutely lit up like a Christmas tree today.

Sad truth. We as fans need to come to terms with (at least for now) this is a much different team than when we had Drew. Therefore the wins and losses will also be different. The surprise to me is how the defense got absolutely lit up like a Christmas tree today.
Yep. I expect the offense to be terrible….but that 4th Qtr D surprised me. Still love our D.

Paulson Adebo is sooo bad!

We are desperate at CB… got destroyed by just one guy who sucks at his position
Adebo is not bad at all. He’s a rook who will be a very strong #2 corner in this league.
Ok this team is DEFINITELY not winning a Super Bowl
No one in their right mind could have truly believed this team had what it takes to win it all this year. There just isn’t that level of delusion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom