How has Society Passed You By? (1 Viewer)

Will this be a fun thread? Or will this be another thread that is asking for people to give their perhaps unique opinion or stance on something and then be lambasted because "not everyone thinks like you"?

I don’t like my ‘lamb basted’ Marsha.
Maybe whip something up with some Marsala wine.

C'mon, ridiculing people who don't think like us is fun, everybody learns that in like 2nd grade

Fair enough but at some point we jumped the shark big time on that

No kidding.

It's particularly annoying when you're looking for an old school British style Pale Ale, the kind that's malty and tastes kinda like bananas. Now they just put "pale ale" on IPA cans/bottles. I want banana, not pine tree.

I wish Bob.
I don’t slum with TP tho. My wife introduced me to a life changer. Flushable wet wipes.
If I have to use TP I feel like I’m in a third world country. Gotta go check my privilege now. ?

Do NOT flush wet wipes, EVER. Doesn't matter if it says flush-able. You are gonna have problems. Some serious SHIRT.

Do NOT flush wet wipes, EVER. Doesn't matter if it says flush-able. You are gonna have problems. Some serious shirt.

Please don’t tell me that.
Man we’ve already spent 15K on plumbing in the last few years....they didn’t say was related to that. sheet.
We were told it was due to the $20K foundation work breaking lines. In the middle of the $50K exterior renovations lol. Joy.

I’ll delve into it, TY for the heads up.

The problem is wet wipes are tough, so they don't degrade like regular charmin so instead of breaking up and flowing down the pipe, they just wad up and create a neat filter for your poop.

Do NOT flush wet wipes, EVER. Doesn't matter if it says flush-able. You are gonna have problems. Some serious SHIRT.
Yeah, only thing I ever flush is tampons and paper towels. That's okay, right?

The problem is wet wipes are tough, so they don't degrade like regular charmin so instead of breaking up and flowing down the pipe, they just wad up and create a neat filter for your poop.

Do not want to spend many thousands more on plumbing. Great.

As long as a man told you it was ok to go to the restroom. ?
Another area society forked up in. Y’all can vote; drive, wtf?

I dunno about the Poons... I've never had to flush one. As for paper towels, I assume they are safe to flush cause they aren't the same material as a wipe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom