I don't know how to come back from this (1 Viewer)

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I agree and I am inconsolably upset with the whole ball of wax.

44slayer

Black and Gold
Reaction score
We had opportunities, but that no call at the end of regulation really turned everything around.
The referees make the most blatant pass interference call Ive EVER seen, EVEN called PIs and we are in Atlanta. Its that simple. The referees cost us a trip to the Super Bowl. More than anything the Rams did or that we did. The referees missed an obvious call that sucked the life out of us. We should be in Atlanta, plain and simple.

You

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think the only way to deal with this, if you want to stay involved with the NFL is to protest the officiating crew before every game like The Rams did to embarrass these guys.

saintturk1

ultimate browser
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My e
Last year was devastating, this year was blatantly fixed. I’m not even bothered by the loss

Don’t think I’m watching football after this
my entire anxiety left my body after that rigged no call I knew right then it was fixed I am done as well I feel sorry for Drew and the boys but hey at least I can finally cut the cord with direct tv and Sunday ticket.

Heathen Saint

#Sanders2020
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I've been let down so many times, but i've also been really surprised. I'm just happy we have a team that is consistently in the playoffs.

I'm also happy and thankful to have watched Brees play. Do you guys remember how bad we were before Haslett? Super Bowl or not, these are the golden years. If Brees retires after this year, that is fine with me. He will go into the HOF.

I love football, but I can't let it get to me anymore. It used to, and it just took away from a lot.

They're a joy to watch, and i'll lose no sleep over this loss.

la. champ1

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Smh I can’t believe
Last year we did it. We came back stronger.

It hurts now but we have such a great unit
Can’t keep going like this forever. You have a certain window and then it closes. This was our best opportunity and we literally had it stolen on a call that a middle school referee could have made.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm with you. 2 seasons in a row getting punched in the gut... This year was way worse than last year though... I'm sick...

OP
OP
Madmarsha

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think the only way to deal with this, if you want to stay involved with the NFL is to protest the officiating crew before every game like The Rams did to embarrass these guys.
I think we should still hold a parade .... a protest parade.

OP
OP
Madmarsha

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My entire anxiety left my body after that rigged no call I knew right then it was fixed I am done as well I feel sorry for Drew and the boys but hey at least I can finally cut the cord with direct tv and Sunday ticket.
This is how I get over it. I just need to choose to let it go.

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think that it's time that we add an extra Ref.. One that sits on the sideline and watched the replays and coverage on TV and if something gets missed, he can throw a flag on a blatant miss.

Gotta hold those guys accountable somehow.

ThibodauxSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
As much as last season''s ending hurt, at least that was by our own doing. This is different. It was taken out of our hands by the league officials. I was always on the fence about conspiracy theories, but I just feel like I'm about done with this league. Of course I'm sure I'll be back next season because I love this team too much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom