I don't know how to come back from this (1 Viewer)

I'm not watching the super bowl mainly because I don't want to see the inside of that filthy sewer sphincter hole stadium in atlanta. And the rigged NFL.

I’m convinced it’s scripted. I can’t and won’t come back. The NFL wants LA to succeed and will do it at all cost. The super bowl will be LA vs NE. And I won’t be watching.

I dont know what to do. I love this game. I love our team. I want to support them. I've been saying penalties should be challengable by the coach for YEARS. And our season ends like this.. with a call that should have been challenged. Our season is over and it shouldn't be. I really cant digest this right now. I'm sick to my stomach

I still haven't accepted it yet. This is such [mod edit, thinly veiled profanity]. Total rig job. I am certainly not gonna watch the super bowl.

I am not sure how to move past this. Honestly, I am FINE if we lose a fair, tough, close game to end our season. But to do enough to win, have the game wrapped up, and have it stolen by the refs is not something I can forget easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year was devastating, this year was blatantly fixed. I’m not even bothered by the loss

Don’t think I’m watching football after this

When I saw that non call I knew it was over. Against really good teams you cannot give them a break. The zebras did it for them.

Like an ex, I need to find a way to amicably break up and just "like" football from now on. But that means the NFL has peaked. It can't grow without love. But it's stupid to let football break my heart.

I don't think I will come back from it. I don't think there's any reason to. The NFL made a choice and the cost of that choice is my middle-class money and viewing. I stopped watching games and spending money after Bountygate, so here we go again.

I’ll prob be on cruise control next year. Whether we are a great team, a good team, even a bad team. I can’t put my heart into this year after year and find ways to get my heart shattered. Minnesota, SF, Seattle...I can deal with because we lost fair and square. Today? To put in all the energy and emotion we put in and this official costs us a win in one single moment...I just can’t deal with putting too much emotion in this league anymore.

I'm out and done also.
I've never said such a thing and always rolled my eyes at those that did.
I invest too much of myself to have to end such a way.

Much love to all of you guys in the community.

I’m not coming back from this . We lost last year because an opposing team player made a great play.

This year the NFL took this championship away from our team and our city. I will never forget this . I won’t support the NFL. This is it for me.

The little guy gets walked on again, that's what it feels like. Sure did waste a lot of time for it to end like that.

The Rams ought to give us their 1st round pick, so we could get something for that robbery! But it still wouldn’t make up for that defeat. It shouldn’t be possible to lose a chance at the super bowl in that fashion. I’m sick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom