IHOP to Change Name (1 Viewer)

Never been and never will. They could change their name to international house of free food and I will never go there.

I have seen a lot of people take a lot of different stances but I have never seen anyone draw the proverbial line in the sand on breakfast food establishments. We need DEMAND the backstory story here.

uu9pmDP.gif

Last edited:
looks like IHOP is getting nothing but ridicule for this

looks like IHOP is getting nothing but ridicule for this
while true, what does that mean in terms of butts in seats in today's social media landscape?

Starbucks, Waffle House, Chik-fil-a, et al have "controversial" social media kerfuffles that don't seem to hurt them long term
this one is mostly self-inflicted, so it's a bit different than the others, but this still seems to fall into the 'any publicity is good publicity' category
(the other fast food places are just gleefully using the opportunity to get their brands out there too, free of charge)

Last edited:
IHOb should really stand for "International House of betrayal," because less than a month since the big reveal, the former burger house is reverting back to its pancake roots. In an announcement on Monday, IHOP called its thoroughly underwhelming marketing stunt "the time we faked it."

IHOb is dead and we're back to IHOP again

End thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom