Karate Kid Sequel (14 Viewers)

Man, so the ages of these actors is going to be a little wonky if they bring back Terry Silver. The actor who played Terry Silver is younger than Ralph Macchio. He's a good 16 years younger than Kreese. The Vietnam stuff was a little strange back then, but now the new stuff is even stranger as they appeared to be roughly the same age in the flashbacks. I don't know how they're going to explain why Kreese looks like the grim reaper and Silver looks younger than Johnny.
Holy smokes, you’re right. I just looked it up. Ralph Macchio is a year older than Thomas Ian Griffith. That’s insane.1420E83A-8D3C-476A-8ABF-E002B674C90C.png

Man, so the ages of these actors is going to be a little wonky if they bring back Terry Silver. The actor who played Terry Silver is younger than Ralph Macchio. He's a good 16 years younger than Kreese. The Vietnam stuff was a little strange back then, but now the new stuff is even stranger as they appeared to be roughly the same age in the flashbacks. I don't know how they're going to explain why Kreese looks like the grim reaper and Silver looks younger than Johnny.
The Mandalorian just made a 69 year old look like he was in his 20s again. I'm pretty the technology exists to make him appear older.

Pretty sure in real life he has pretty gray hair now. Also, for why he's looking better than Kreese, it's easy. Kreese was pretty much living homeless for a while and Silver is a multi millionaire.

Looks plenty older than Daniel Larusso

actor-thomas-ian-griffith-19749_large.jpeg

how long do we have to use spoiler tags?
I mean, if you come to this thread and haven't watched season 3, you have to know what everyone is gonna be taking about. what is someone trying to get from this thread if they haven't watched season 3? to just to look at all the spoiler tag icons?

how long do we have to use spoiler tags?
I mean, if you come to this thread and haven't watched season 3, you have to know what everyone is gonna be taking about. what is someone trying to get from this thread if they haven't watched season 3? to just to look at all the spoiler tag icons?
I kind of agree. Seems to me, most everyone in this thread have finished the new season. I get there is a different decorum in this situation than shows that only drop an episode a week(like The Mandalorian), but I don't recall seeing any agreed upon rules for shows that have an entire season released at once.

not going to scroll through all pages especially since i am sure y'all already commented on it but
1612661562911.png

Yeah, you better believe I noticed, I nearly fell off my couch, very cool. FWIW - my next door neighbor is from Manhattan, him and a lot of the friends he grew up with loved Zebra, he nearly flipped when I told him I used to see them at Catholic HS gyms in the late 70's - early 80's.....

Yeah, you better believe I noticed, I nearly fell off my couch, very cool. FWIW - my next door neighbor is from Manhattan, him and a lot of the friends he grew up with loved Zebra, he nearly flipped when I told him I used to see them at Catholic HS gyms in the late 70's - early 80's.....
My wife and I thought we saw Demetri in a Dirty Coast ‘Crawfish Pi’ shirt
Turned out it was just a Cherry Pi shirt
fun while it lasted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom