Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (2 Viewers)

Has to be a Wizard of Oz scenario. But who's the man/woman/other behind the curtain?

At this point, we don't even know whether there are real Time-Keepers, most of the premise could be a set-up. We know the TVA exists and has the power it does, but we don't know that it's really being used to preserve a Sacred Timeline to prevent a multiversal war, let alone that there's Time-Keepers in charge of it.

(I still think it's Lokis all the way down).

There's a part of me that thinks we won't get a definitive answer here, but that signs will point to Kang being behind the TVA and then we will get more on him in Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantamania.

But much like Wanda and Mephisto, just because the clues are there (Ravonna Renslayer has a relationship with Kang in the comics) doesn't mean they'll amount to anything.

That said, I'm pretty sure I saw a shot of the Sphinx in a trailer or ad and Kang disguised his ship as the Sphinx when he went back to ancient Egypt to rule as Rama Tut. But again, could mean nothing.

So my theory is a little different than most I'm seeing and reading. I don't think Kang is behind the TVA.

I think somehow Kang is manipulating the Fall of the TVA because they are the one thing standing between him and using time travel to attain power. You can't conquer the past if the TVA keeps showing up and pruning your new timelines.

He may not be manipulating it. Maybe the Fall of the TVA just opens up the possibility and we get a post-credits scene at the end of a former TVA agent picking up a Time Master style helmet from the rubble of the TVA, but somehow I think the fall of the TVA will open the door for Kang to become the conquerer.

So my theory is a little different than most I'm seeing and reading. I don't think Kang is behind the TVA.

I think somehow Kang is manipulating the Fall of the TVA because they are the one thing standing between him and using time travel to attain power. You can't conquer the past if the TVA keeps showing up and pruning your new timelines.

He may not be manipulating it. Maybe the Fall of the TVA just opens up the possibility and we get a post-credits scene at the end of a former TVA agent picking up a Time Master style helmet from the rubble of the TVA, but somehow I think the fall of the TVA will open the door for Kang to become the conquerer.
I agree. One thing I learned from the 2 previous TV shows is that they are not going to put anything too major that will make the movies confusing since Disney+ is not available everywhere. Sam became Captain America because in the movies Cap passed him the shield. There was never a possibility it could have gone different.

Same with Wanda, there was never a possibility of Mephisto because if he showed up in a movie and was like 'You know what I'm all about already because you watched WandaVision' then a lot of people would not understand the movie.

Therefore, I don't think Kang is going to be in the TV show since he's going to be a movie villian, but I do like this theory a lot. My money is on another Loki variant that created the TVA and they are going to take him down and allow for the timeline to be unstabilized, but it won't be all that important of a detail for the movies, they are just going to start unstabilizing the timeline somehow, probably via Kang.

so he is pro-Loki?

I agree. One thing I learned from the 2 previous TV shows is that they are not going to put anything too major that will make the movies confusing since Disney+ is not available everywhere. Sam became Captain America because in the movies Cap passed him the shield. There was never a possibility it could have gone different.

Same with Wanda, there was never a possibility of Mephisto because if he showed up in a movie and was like 'You know what I'm all about already because you watched WandaVision' then a lot of people would not understand the movie.

Therefore, I don't think Kang is going to be in the TV show since he's going to be a movie villian, but I do like this theory a lot. My money is on another Loki variant that created the TVA and they are going to take him down and allow for the timeline to be unstabilized, but it won't be all that important of a detail for the movies, they are just going to start unstabilizing the timeline somehow, probably via Kang.
The way I’m beginning to see it is the tv shows asks questions and the movies will give answers

Feige is on record saying that the shows are as important as the movies so I don't see why someone like Kang wouldn't show up.

Yeah, but that’s like ‘a point guard us as important as a shooting guard’
Doesn’t mean they do the same thing or have the same responsibilities
I think it would be lame to limit the big hitters solely to the big screen. If people thought someone like Kang could show up on one of the shows then more people would want to invest in Disney+.

I think it would be lame to limit the big hitters solely to the big screen. If people thought someone like Kang could show up on one of the shows then more people would want to invest in Disney+.
I’m not saying he won’t make an appearance (post credit something), but they’re not going to have him move the plot here if he’s the big bad of antman

the interesting thing is we’re going to have Kang before FF

I’m not saying he won’t make an appearance (post credit something), but they’re not going to have him move the plot here if he’s the big bad of antman

Do we know if he's the bad guy in Ant-Man? I know he's in the movie but I thought that's all we knew?

I don't know, they might? They've had big bads (Thanos) appearing in escalating roles across movies. If the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie had been a TV series instead of a film, Thanos could have still been in it in much the same way.

So I could definitely see them doing something similar here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom