Loomis on WWL 11/28 (1 Viewer)

DA is coming back next year! Imma still support my team but I’m not buying tickets anymore. This is sad!

I did not hear the interview. I have no interest in listening. Loomis says nothing of value in public. My concern is that I do not know how much of value he has said behind closed doors in several years.

To say the Saints have the right people in place is crazy. What if Loomis has simply said this: We still have a good chance to win our division. We have high expectations. At times this season, we have not played well enough, and our expectations have not been met. We still have a number of games left. Let's see what happens, and after the season, we will review the job performance of everyone in this organization, including myself, to see what we did wrong, what we can do better, how we can play more consistently, and what we need to do going forward to achieve the high goals we have. Can we achieve what we set out to achieve? Yes. Am I satisfied with our play thus far? That is a different question, and obviously we need to play--and I expect us to play--much better than we have.

But the real problem is the general manager giving the interview. He was given total control, and he is bringing back the pre-Jim Mora days. And his refusal to acknowledge that his win-now approach, his selection of Dennis Allen as head coach, his selection of Derek Carr as quarterback, and his continued acceptance of Carmichael as offensive coordinator were blunders is irreparably damaging the franchise.

What he says could be basically said about any losing NFL team as an excuse for losing.

lol, what are people expecting him to say? We suck. Don't show up. All our players suck.
There are many ways to address the obvious problems without throwing anyone under the bus. Being positive is not synonymous with being blind. He said what he believes, and it's hogwash.

Saints will beat Detroit just to keep everyone guessing......and talks of playoffs will resume here on the board 😂
The Lions would have to take the first half off for us to have a chance. The pattern has been established over the last 11 games. Come out flat, get behind two to three scores before they wake up and kick a couple of field goals to make is look like a game is being played. Go in at half and check Instagram for 15 mins before coming out and putting in one solid quarter before Carr throws a sideline tantrum and the team puts on a show in stat padding 101 in meaningless garbage time for all the fantasy leagues out there...

My bet would be that the Lions don't punt the ball one time all game.

Loomis is not going to throw this coaching staff under the bus at this juncture. Come on. We should know how this works.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom