Maybe Jon Gruden ends up being Saints HC? (39 Viewers)

Who do we have who can run the defense?

My desire is let DA go and move KK to head coach and bring in Seleigh in to run the defense then chose a new coach next year with both those guys getting shots!

We already have a Joe Woods as the Defensive Coordinator. But I would promote Rizzi to interim head coach and keep Kubiak and Woods as coordinators for the rest of the year. Then you evaluate at the end of the season.

If the season continues to slouch towards its inevitable conclusion, I could see Gruden being an option, I think I would rather have a young, offensive-minded guy, not sure Kubiak has enough experience, but I could see him getting an interview also.

The winning formula was a new OC that had no tendencies on film and playing two poor defensive teams. The NFL adjusted to Kubiak pretty quickly.
I still think losing McCoy was the turning point. Offense hasn't been close to the same since. The other injuries have just piled on top of that.

And I'm not making excuses for their play, but losing your best players matters.

I still think losing McCoy was the turning point. Offense hasn't been close to the same since. The other injuries have just piled on top of that.

And I'm not making excuses for their play, but losing your best players matters.
I felt this way more after the game

Early in the game it looked like the Bucs weren’t coming after Rattler much (beat us with your arm). When he had time the offense looked smooth and effective without those injured players. In the second half when the Bucs were in his face every play - that looked like the same offense we’ve seen the last couple weeks

I felt this way more after the game

Early in the game it looked like the Bucs weren’t coming after Rattler much (beat us with your arm). When he had time the offense looked smooth and effective without those injured players. In the second half when the Bucs were in his face every play - that looked like the same offense we’ve seen the last couple weeks
The offense was just ok in the first half. They had short fields due to the turnovers by the defense and got 2 TDs and 2 FGs all in the 2nd quarter. They were shut out in the other 3 quarters. The other TD was a return TD. They were fine without the injured players until they weren't.

The Bucs clearly changed their defense coming out for the 2nd half. And things just snowballed from there.

It's clear to me that the team has been affected by the losing streak and the injuries were a big part of that starting.

That said, I'm still in favor of sending Allen on his way and getting a fresh face at the HC position.

The offense was just ok in the first half.
Yea you’re right, I should have hedged this a bit better

I was pleased to see there was a level of competence under…trying…offensive circumstances. It made me feel a bit better about Kubiak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom