My guess: Caitlin & Angel will garner co-Rookie of the Year honors (3 Viewers)

Anybody else watching?

Clark was pulled with about four minutes remaining up 25.

Edit: Indiana emptied their bench. Chicago is paddimg stats. Reese got her double double against scrubs.
You’re mad she didn’t get her dbls in the first half?
Those usually don’t come until 4th quarter and if they’re playing scrubs what’s she supposed to do?

Those usually don’t come until 4th quarter and if they’re playing scrubs what’s she supposed to do?
I don't really care either way, but I have seen reports of them stat padding before. If it is, I'm not sure why it's a big deal.

her coach is supposed to sub her out to fight another day and protect against your star getting hurt late in a blowout.

like they did with Cardoso.

But there’s obviously an arrangement in place to let AR keep going to get her stats up.

Clark is running away with the Rookie of the year at this point. It really isn't even close.
I think you can definitely say she’s helped the fever improve more than Angel with Sky
Before the season I thought Chi was poised for a bounce but they seem to be in basically the same place

14% of all the flagrant fouls in the WNBA this season have been committed by the Sky against Caitlin Clark.

Seems like they don’t like her very much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom