Now teams about to copy what the Eagles’ defense did to the Saints offense. (35 Viewers)

Dunno how they're gonna copy having maybe the most talented defensive fronts in football. Huge news, if true.

Yup, the McCoy excuses are total and utter BS, why didn't our vaunted defensive line destroy their pass protection.....depth is important and it appears that the Eagles depth is better than ours....

Yup, makes me laugh everytime, folks already talking about how we are going to destroy the Falcons.....Don't get me wrong, I sure hope we do but no one knows.....every game is it's own story.....
Your post is just ridiculous, McCoy IS the superman of our OL, He makes the protection calls and it would have been him blocking Carter. So people saying him going out is a BS excuse it just moronic. Had he been in there we would have run the ball better and blocked Carter better which equals better offense and more scoring. Philly's depth at OL is probably better than ours also they did not lose their CENTER. Believe me Philly's DT's are miles better than anyone ATL has on the DL

People are treating McCoy like he is Superman....sure losing him hurt, but we had so many turnovers and great defense plays and the offense could not find one single time to take advantage of them.

Clear the OL is still a major concern. Not saying the sky is falling....I think we can still win some games and I think we still have a chance at the division but man this game has to tamer exceptions. The team just feels so fragile and like everything has to be perfect are we crumble. It's not concerning we lost its how we lost.
He IS the Superman of our OL. Maybe you don't understand all of what he does

Your post is just ridiculous, McCoy IS the superman of our OL, He makes the protection calls and it would have been him blocking Carter. So people saying him going out is a BS excuse it just moronic. Had he been in there we would have run the ball better and blocked Carter better which equals better offense and more scoring. Philly's depth at OL is probably better than ours also they did not lose their CENTER. Believe me Philly's DT's are miles better than anyone ATL has on the DL
Doesn't matter they lost players as well. People on here keep talking like players weren't out of the game for them as well. It's going to happen all season long x player(s) in and out of a line up. A backup players needs to be able to come in x amount of snaps and get it done their on the team and being paid as well. Saints will have to figure it out and bring it each week.

Doesn't matter they lost players as well. People on here keep talking like players weren't out of the game for them as well. It's going to happen all season long x player(s) in and out of a line up. A backup players needs to be able to come in x amount of snaps and get it done their on the team and being paid as well. Saints will have to figure it out and bring it each week.
You're not understanding, They lost a LT and a LG and that was halfway through the game NOT their C. And they may very well have better OL depth than us. So say we lose AK. Williams should be able to come in and do just as well right? According to your post he should And we lost McCoy on the 2nd play of the game

You're not understanding, They lost a LT and a LG and that was halfway through the game NOT their C. And they may very well have better OL depth than us. So say we lose AK. Williams should be able to come in and do just as well right? According to your post he should And we lost McCoy on the 2nd play of the game
#1 WR didn't play #2 WR was knocked out of the game. Plus some of their Oline left, i don't care who got hurt on the Saints they had plenty of opportunities to score with turnovers and field position. They didn't take advantage of it end of story. You let a team hang around and that's what eventually happens.

#1 WR didn't play #2 WR was knocked out of the game. Plus some of their Oline left, i don't care who got hurt on the Saints they had plenty of opportunities to score with turnovers and field position. They didn't take advantage of it end of story. You let a team hang around and that's what eventually happens.
LOL you sight all the players Philly had missing but then say " I don't care who got hurt on the Saints. LOL SMH

LOL you sight all the players Philly had missing but then say " I don't care who got hurt on the Saints. LOL SMH
Yea because it really doesn't matter those players Philly had missing are just as significant as the players the Saints had missing 🤷

Eagles lost All Pro LT and their starting Guard, didn't blow up their offensive execution...
Hurts is comfortable running and making plays w/ his feet. This is the 2nd game I’ve seen Carr reluctant to run and take yards given to him on the ground.

Yea because it really doesn't matter those players Philly had missing are just as significant as the players the Saints had missing 🤷
I don't think you get it McCoy IS the Superman of our OL, he makes all the protection calls and blocking assignments. The whole OL does not flow with him out. At least 3 times today we had O linemen bumping into each other. PLUS McCoy would have been the main one blocking Carter.

I don't think you get it McCoy IS the Superman of our OL, he makes all the protection calls and blocking assignments. The whole OL does not flow with him out. At least 3 times today we had O linemen bumping into each other. PLUS McCoy would have been the main one blocking Carter.
You keep saying that about McCoy yes he's important but he was injured the game/season goes on with or without him. if he misses significant time does the team give up and quit? Again for Philly is Lane Johnson, AJ Brown, Devonta Smith and Devin White( inactive) among others not important to their team? Injuries happen next week Atlanta won't care if he plays or not you can call him Superman or an Advenger all you like.

We all know its a copy cat League. We gotta find adjustments against these run heavy defenses.
Yep. It was only a matter of time. Take away the run game and we are left with Olave and Kamara.

Lame, and utterly ridiculous argument.....so McCoy is that much more valuable than any other player(s) the Eagles lost.....total nonsense....stop with the lame excuses, this was a very winnable game that the Saints found a way to lose, I hope it's just an anomaly and they bounce back against the Falcons.......QFT below

I dont' know why didnt' notice during game. but why Ruiz wasn't moved to center instea of Patrick, he initially was brought for Center. but MccoY so good at it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom