Penning and Fuaga!!!! (11 Viewers)

People had their right to doubt. I've always been fairly non-committal with him....just knew I liked him and wanted him to succeed. It's been awesome to watch him work people over because I knew that was in there somewhere. Hope he continues to maul people and improve his game.
Sorry but not really. If they would have looked beneath the surface on Penning you could see where the issues were. He was a bit rough coming in and anyone who knows anything knew that. Then he was hurt for most of his 1st season and the whole 2nd off-season. Then he had an awful OL coach. But people only see the low-hanging fruit

Parsons went against penning most of the game. Now he did get help and some chips but make no mistake, he was good in pass blocking and fantastic in run blocking, Fuaga gets an A+ but penning deserves every bit of an A.

IMG-1395.jpg

Major props to Coach K n da O line coaches! IMO, they are da real BEASTS!!! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

3 new starters at their positions on the O line: A former struggling 1st rd pick who had be moved from LT to RT, a rookie RT who had to play LT, n a journeyman n backup starting at LG.

Yet with dat trio on the O line, after 2 games, not only are we 2-0, but we’ve also rushed for 370 YARDS!!! I mean:

WHO KNEW???

🤔🤔🤔

😂🤣😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom