Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (2 Viewers)

The Popeyes app doesn’t take orders as far as I know - but I haven’t updated in a while.

Edit - it is location specific. Mine doesn’t take mobile orders

Yea.... They do in Dallas..... No chicken sandwich on the app though.

Ok , so I went back to Popeyes today, after trying it Sunday and absolutely loving it.

After waiting 30 minutes, i finally got my sandwich and was very excited to bite into it...first bite was good, tasted fine, but on the 2nd bite (which was into the thickest part of the chicken) It was completely raw in the center...I'm talking pink and still cold it was so raw....holy $&#@...idk if I will be able to go back after that... disgusting

You got the special prize sandwich. If you make it through the salmonella, chicken sandwiches for life.

Why does this thread remind me of when the entire country was crashing doors for Tickle Me Elmo??? :scratch:

Ok , so I went back to Popeyes today, after trying it Sunday and absolutely loving it.

After waiting 30 minutes, i finally got my sandwich and was very excited to bite into it...first bite was good, tasted fine, but on the 2nd bite (which was into the thickest part of the chicken) It was completely raw in the center...I'm talking pink and still cold it was so raw....holy $&#@...idk if I will be able to go back after that... disgusting
FB_IMG_1573101916533.jpg

That's your fault for ordering animal fries and a well done burger. I have eaten there dozens of times and have never been given less than a great fast food burger. It's cheap and it's fresh.

I love In-N-Out burgers, but their single cheesburger doesn't do it for me (taste wise) for some odd reason, however their Double-Double is gold.

I love In-N-Out burgers, but their single cheesburger doesn't do it for me (taste wise) for some odd reason, however their Double-Double is gold.
double double animal style is the only way to go. When i first moved to vegas, I had a regualar and I thought it was highly overrated. Then somebody recommended I try it animal style and it blew me away.

So I haven't tried the sandwhich yet but they must be doing something right. When I left my basketball practice in Mandeville on Tuesday night I was getting on 190 and the Popeye's on the service road had it's drive thru line backed up into the service road all the way down to the entrance of the old Winn-Dixie. I had to drive in the left lane to get onto 190.
This sandwhich is now a public safety hazard!!

seriously though, is it really worth waiting say 30+ minutes to get a fried chicken sandwhich???? I'm legitimately asking.... :idunno:

So I haven't tried the sandwhich yet but they must be doing something right. When I left my basketball practice in Mandeville on Tuesday night I was getting on 190 and the Popeye's on the service road had it's drive thru line backed up into the service road all the way down to the entrance of the old Winn-Dixie. I had to drive in the left lane to get onto 190.

seriously though, is it really worth waiting say 30+ minutes to get a fried chicken sandwhich???? I'm legitimately asking.... :idunno:

I finally got my 1st one last night. About a 20-minute wait in store. It is very very good like others described. They forgot the pickles on ours so I had to put my own Kosher pickles on it when I got home. IMO, no it isn't worth waiting over 30 minutes for. It is still just a chicken sandwich and I will probably have another 1 or 50 once the craze finally dies off.

nah. its the novelty right now. it will wear off in another week or so. Then go.

but dont get me wrong, dem beaches are good !

For you locals, Brothers now has own Chicken Sandwich for $3.99.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom