Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (1 Viewer)

I finally got a Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich today.

First, it was a bigger sandwich than I expected.

Second, I liked the thick paper/foil packaging. I ate half of my sandwich, placed it back in the packaging and ate the remainder about an hour later and it was still a little warm.

Last, it was really good.

Was it better tasting than Chik-fil-A? In my opinion, slightly. I love Chik-fil-A also so it was hard to say, but the size mattered in this case so value wise I will likely skip Chik-Fil-A In the future if there is a Popeyes nearby.
Got the spicy today as well. As good as the regular is, the spicy is next level. The hype is real. Not worth getting stabbed over but damn good nevertheless.
the first round was really good, this round (the return) is good too, but i don't know if i was hoping for the first orgasmic experience. this time was just a really good sandwich, no boner.

Got the spicy today as well. As good as the regular is, the spicy is next level. The hype is real. Not worth getting stabbed over but damn good nevertheless.

Have you found some food item that has reached the level of worth getting stabbed over? If so, please share details.

EJI5Ve6XUAMe-e4

Still haven’t tried the Popeyes chicken sandwich but I’ve been revisiting every other joint with a spicy chicken sandwich.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom