Reaction score
KFC should bring back the double down

kfc double.jpg

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For what it's worth

According to this apart from a brief Popeye's uprising there never was a war (granted this is online only, but it's very interesting)
===================================================

In the ongoing chicken sandwich wars, Chick-fil-A is easily the delivery winner with 45% of the market share.

Fast food brands have been competing in the red-hot chicken sandwich segment since August 2019, when Popeyes introduced a fried chicken sandwich. Online spats and snarky tweets quickly created a rivalry between Popeyes and Chick-fil-A in the months since.

But despite the ongoing competition between the two top chicken sandwich chains, Chick-fil-A has been the nearly undisputed winner in online orders for nearly two years. The chain's streak was only broken briefly in January 2020, when Popeyes overtook it in market share, according to data from Edison Trends.

In December 2020, the most recent month Edison has data for, Chick-fil-A was the clear winner with 45% of online order market share. Popeyes was a distant second with 17%, only barely beating McDonald's 16%...................

Chick-fil-A is still the chicken sandwich king among people ordering delivery (msn.com)

chicken.jpg
and I'm sure NOLA.com has more traffic than SR.com - is there a point?

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For what it's worth

According to this apart from a brief Popeye's uprising there never was a war (granted this is online only, but it's very interesting)
===================================================

In the ongoing chicken sandwich wars, Chick-fil-A is easily the delivery winner with 45% of the market share.

Fast food brands have been competing in the red-hot chicken sandwich segment since August 2019, when Popeyes introduced a fried chicken sandwich. Online spats and snarky tweets quickly created a rivalry between Popeyes and Chick-fil-A in the months since.

But despite the ongoing competition between the two top chicken sandwich chains, Chick-fil-A has been the nearly undisputed winner in online orders for nearly two years. The chain's streak was only broken briefly in January 2020, when Popeyes overtook it in market share, according to data from Edison Trends.

In December 2020, the most recent month Edison has data for, Chick-fil-A was the clear winner with 45% of online order market share. Popeyes was a distant second with 17%, only barely beating McDonald's 16%...................

Chick-fil-A is still the chicken sandwich king among people ordering delivery (msn.com)

chicken.jpg

Who is eating at Zaxbys?

Pretty sure they are just a front for the mob.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I did once because the sig other wanted it. She's now an ex and I've never gone there again.

is she an ex because of Zaxby's? or was it a straw that broke the camel's back kind of thing?

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd also add CFA's menu is heavily chicken sammy, Popeyes has a more diverse selection. I think it would totally track CFA has a bigger market share.

Reaction score
is she an ex because of Zaxby's? or was it a straw that broke the camel's back kind of thing?
Just another reason to question compatibility. I'd ignored the time she suggested I get the stadium chair with Dallas logo on it. The things you ignore for love...

kewee

I exist as I am, that is enough
Reaction score
The flounder sandwich from Popeyes is gross, FWIW.

The batter is way too heavy and it is soggy, to boot. Yuck.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The flounder sandwich from Popeyes is gross, FWIW.

The batter is way too heavy and it is soggy, to boot. Yuck.

I just had one. It was pretty good. Batter wasn't soggy at all. Maybe you got a bad one, idk. If I had a complaint, would the pickles sort of overpowered the rest of the sandwich.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
I just had one. It was pretty good. Batter wasn't soggy at all. Maybe you got a bad one, idk. If I had a complaint, would the pickles sort of overpowered the rest of the sandwich.
Maybe you are wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom