Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (2 Viewers)

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sure did, axing the good sides. I dont know about you all, but the few times I have ordered the chicken sandwich, I could only eat half of it due to some of it being undercooked in the thick areas of the breast, so after the 2nd time in a row, I'm noped out for good.
Same store? I’ve never had that happen. That is a pretty major no no for a place that only does chicken.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same store? I’ve never had that happen. That is a pretty major no no for a place that only does chicken.
Same here. I've had the sandwich several times at 2 different places and the chicken was cooked all the way through every time. So...idk.

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Sure did, axing the good sides. I dont know about you all, but the few times I have ordered the chicken sandwich, I could only eat half of it due to some of it being undercooked in the thick areas of the breast, so after the 2nd time in a row, I'm noped out for good.
I'm in the minority.

I'm not a big fan of Popeye's chicken sandwich.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Same store and a franchisee who is on top of it when it comes to running an operation.

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have had more than my share over the last year (including one today), and have never had an undercooked one. Sometimes too much sauce, or too much breading, or maybe too dry because it had been sitting in the bin too long, but never raw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom