Prince dead at 57. RIP (1 Viewer)

Prince jamming out in the Super Bowl in the middle of a rain storm will forever be glued to my mind. That was just insane.

i did not view all of the mental pictures in 7 pages via letters that most had enough feeling to talk about.if you are into saluting like it's your own showroom..being on stage..make pancakes..play some of his music semi jacked into what goes in..he schooled in basketball and he made pancakes after they played.

the man loved pancakes..he could have ordered them delivered from the pancake salon,the pancake house,the emporium of the pancake love festival,Storing Pancakes//but he made them himself....instead of his house ..actually home estate help.

pancakes gave him what he had in his soul..that came out on stage..also he could shoot three pointers.

i remember many times when my bride was horned..wee had him on our bedroom radio

dripping in sweat

eye to eye

it was almost like when that plane hit the pavement on fantasy island.

i could listen to songs like purple rain often..also enjoyed the movie.

best of luck to all of you...

we have friday tomorrow

i did not view all of the mental pictures in 7 pages via letters that most had enough feeling to talk about.if you are into saluting like it's your own showroom..being on stage..make pancakes..play some of his music semi jacked into what goes in..he schooled in basketball and he made pancakes after they played.

the man loved pancakes..he could have ordered them delivered from the pancake salon,the pancake house,the emporium of the pancake love festival,Storing Pancakes//but he made them himself....instead of his house ..actually home estate help.

pancakes gave him what he had in his soul..that came out on stage..also he could shoot three pointers.

i remember many times when my bride was horned..wee had him on our bedroom radio

dripping in sweat

eye to eye

we have friday tomorrow

Classic, quoted for posterity.

if i could add one more addition..i was to young to see the late jimi hendrix ..i'm was born in '64..but i saw him as a mix with him and the late lenny kravitz. i remember the house party and club music that was on a lot during the late 80's

if anybody remembers the 747 club.

if i could add one more addition..i was to young to see the late jimi hendrix ..i'm was born in '64..but i saw him as a mix with him and the late lenny kravitz. i remember the house party and club music that was on a lot during the late 80's

if anybody remembers the 747 club.

Um, everything you wrote in your two posts were great but I didn't think Lenny Kravitz was dead? If he isn't, can we NOT have this year take him...because Death has been seemingly busy with celebs this year.

very sad news

Prince was a genre of music of his own

numerous times over the years a son I had never heard before would com eon the radio.

Before the vocals started I'd think to myself, that sounds like a prince song.

Most of the time it was Prince.

One of the best of all time.

Concert in Heaven: Tonight at 9pm

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lHaFj7gOWh4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dripping in sweat

eye to eye

we have friday tomorrow

o7x1oEZ.gif

awesome. good to see you posting brother.

Attachments

• bloomprince.jpg.12adeadf55ecc55dd43386d1215f5b54.jpg
    bloomprince.jpg.12adeadf55ecc55dd43386d1215f5b54.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 19

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom