Ryan Nielsen now STAYING with Saints. Not going to LSU (1 Viewer)

No. Neilson was ready to make the jump but got more money and a promotion to Asst Head coach instead. Freeman and his wife wanted to go to ND. They used LSU for slightly more money. LSU offered the bigger contract. But they wanted ND because of their strong catholic ties. Annette, well, rumor is he showed up to the interview in Miss St gear and interviewed horribly. He also wanted full say in his defensive assistants. That means firing people already on staff. That wasn't happening.
Ahhhhh

Glenn may be heading to Detroit.
He can only go I believe if he is designated a coordinator. I sure would hate to lose him as well, but as I always believe we should be happy when these guys get the opportunity to grow in their careers.

DANG IT. Well so much for that - Glenn is now gone. So yeah, Nielson is now next in line for DC. Important to keep him.

P.S. Will we get compensatory picks for losing Glenn? EDIT Nope, just for GM or Head Coach

To be honest you should never sign a contract you are not prepared to stick by
No one forced him to sign, and no doubt the more clauses there are the more money you make
Sorry LSU fans not sorry

To be honest you should never sign a contract you are not prepared to stick by
No one forced him to sign, and no doubt the more clauses there are the more money you make
Sorry LSU fans not sorry
I mean... When teams are fighting over you. You must be in good company.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom