Saints Saints 2020 schedule [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Hate to say it, looks like another 13-3 season
Why you hate to say it? At this point, it's clear we're going to win and get into the playoffs. Winning in the playoffs seems to be the issue. We need to win there and get to the Superbowl.

This schedule is not bad at all. While I prefer a later bye we had that last year. 3 straight road games isn't great. A plus is NO Thursday game and the only short week is a Friday afternoon game at home giving the team a couple days rest before traveling to Carolina for a week 17 game. This schedule could easily be MUCH worse.
What's great is all playoff contenders are at home, but without fans this will mean nothing

Personally, I like the later games because it raises the chance of me being able to watch it in NJ. With Philly, Jets and Giants local, they always have the 1pm slots.

Anybody else worried that we get Tommy Boy in the opener (you know the league wants him to do well early), then we open the Vegas stadium, then we get the Packers? There are some tough stretches this year.

Trying to look at the “easy” games, but not many. Looks like at Detroit is our easiest game, but you never truly know. Then possibly the Broncos and that’s not that easy especially at Mile High. I think the Raiders may be better, but we will see Monday night in Vegas for the very first home game so that’s not that great of a situation. Maybe the Charger game, but that team is full of talent just not at QB or Oline. Who knows which team will show up this year for the Bears? Will it be a good team with Foles? Who knows? Or possibly the two Carolina games, but a division opponent is always tough. Plus they have Teddy and Joe Brady there knowing some of our offense. Who knows what FailClowns team will show up this year? Crazy no Cowgirl game as it seems we always play them

This has been out for an hour and nobody has made a sweet desktop wallpaper so that I can replace last year's schedule? Slackers.

Agree that the best part is no Thursday games... schedule is about what we would expect, basically similar to the last 2 seasons, so we should be good.

Trying to look at the “easy” games, but not many. Or possibly the two Carolina games, but a divisions opponent is always tough. Plus they have Teddy and Joe Brady there knowing some of our offense.
Lol, Payton has forgotten more football than Brady knows about it. Don’t you think Carolina should be worried about the Saints knowing their watered down version of our offense?
Brady was a copy boy and a coffee gopher when he was here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom