Saints and Carr deal released $150M over 4 years $100M fully guaranteed (1 Viewer)

This is where I am at. I REALLY want this to all come together and produce another long run of winning, fun to watch football with stability at HC and QB.

I am very realistic about the long odds of DA turning things around for his part. He has to win now to justify “staying the course.”
I think literally everyone feels the same way: that he has to win now.

Just because people are taking a “wait and see” approach to 2023 as opposed to just dismissing the team’s chances because of DA doesn’t make them less realistic.

I think literally everyone feels the same way: that he has to win now.

Just because people are taking a “wait and see” approach to 2023 as opposed to just dismissing the team’s chances because of DA doesn’t make them less realistic.
I am waiting and seeing as well. I just don’t like as much sugar in my kool-aid as you do and I am also ok if people on a discussion board don’t all see things the same.

It’s kinda more fun that way. You should try it.

I am waiting and seeing as well. I just don’t like as much sugar in my kool-aid as you do and I am also ok if people on a discussion board don’t all see things the same.

It’s kinda more fun that way. You should try it.
It’s more fun to just type “none of this matters because DA…”??

Do you also end every conversation with “none of this matters bc we’re all gonna die anyway”?

It’s more fun to just type “none of this matters because DA…”??

Do you also end every conversation with “none of this matters we’re all gonna die anyway”?
Nice tropish response. If I don’t like pink jelly beans like you, then I am a doom-sayer.

Have a nice day Mr. Cylcops. 🤭 As always the last word(s) will be yours . . .

Nice tropish response. If I don’t like pink jelly beans like you, then I am a doom-sayer.

Have a nice day Mr. Cylcops. 🤭 As always the last word(s) will be yours . . .
It’s not about disagreeing. It’s about shutting down legit conversations about how the team *could* win by saying none of it matters because you don’t like the coach.

We get it.

It’s not about disagreeing. It’s about shutting down legit conversations about how the team *could* win by saying none of it matters because you don’t like the coach.

We get it.
Nobody said that none of it matters. except you when applying the straw man treatment.

And, having a take that is not yours is not shutting a thread down. If someone is only happy if everyone in a public space agrees with them then it is most likely that they are the one that has the problem.

Embrace Diversity

of opinion.

Being wrong for the sake of discussion…. Is still being wrong…. It’s not diversity. Lol

Being wrong for the sake of discussion…. Is still being wrong…. It’s not diversity. Lol
You should remember that wrong stuff. The only reason you don’t think your’re wrong is because you are always wrong. 😜

Seriously though, nobody’s opinion here will be proven right or wrong until they actually play some games.

It’s all just fan-boi-ing and high school politics until then.

Nobody said that none of it matters. except you when applying the straw man treatment.

And, having a take that is not yours is not shutting a thread down. If someone is only happy if everyone in a public space agrees with them then it is most likely that they are the one that has the problem.

Embrace Diversity

of opinion.
Gonna try this again:

Everyone else: “Let’s discuss what needs to happen so this might work.”

You: “it doesn’t matter, it won’t work because we have DA.”

Do you see how that adds nothing to the conversation? It’s not a difference of opinion. It’s changing the conversation to say (again and again) that you don’t believe in DA.

Gonna try this again:

Everyone else: “Let’s discuss what needs to happen so this might work.”

You: “it doesn’t matter, it won’t work because we have DA.”

Do you see how that adds nothing to the conversation? It’s not a difference of opinion. It’s changing the conversation to say (again and again) that you don’t believe in DA.
Again though that is not what I said. You have taken up more internet oxygen complaining about this than everything else.

Let’s maybe wait and see some actual games played with these changes before you start playing zero sum games with people that want to see success, but have not yet had our kool-aid induced Damascus road conversion experience.

Like, it was OK for people to be critical of Payton when he was in 7-9 hell, and good players for just being injured, and of course with Teddy B, Taysom, Winston, and Dalton for their various, real and imagined shortcomings.

But now you gonna make us only sings songs of praise about Dennis Allen and David Carr? Or what?

C0C36112-A0BA-4B7B-A4D2-100610883C79.jpeg

Again though that is not what I said. You have taken up more internet oxygen complaining about this than everything else.

Let’s maybe wait and see some actual games played with these changes before you start playing zero sum games with people that want to see success, but have not yet had our kool-aid induced Damascus road conversion experience.

Like, it was OK for people to be critical of Payton when he was in 7-9 hell, and good players for just being injured, and of course with Teddy B, Taysom, Winston, and Dalton for their various, real and imagined shortcomings.

But now you gonna make us only sings songs of praise about Dennis Allen and David Carr? Or what?

C0C36112-A0BA-4B7B-A4D2-100610883C79.jpeg
Not at all. I wanted Allen gone. I’ve just accepted that he’s our coach and am enjoying conversations about how to make it work.

You seem very angry about this. Hope you work through it. Cheers.

:beerchug:

Not at all. I wanted Allen gone. I’ve just accepted that he’s our coach and am enjoying conversations about how to make it work.

You seem very angry about this. Hope you work through it. Cheers.

:beerchug:
I have accepted it as well and I have a great digestive system that enables me to plow through a lot of emotional drivel on here and let it pass right through.

Later

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom