Saints Draft Class Grades from NFL Experts (1 Viewer)

The draft grades only really tell me how much they know about the Saints. Ram was injury prone and not ready to start day 1 and we already had a good tackles according to the experts. Odds are injuries solve the playing time problem.

I don’t understand why people even look at draft class grades right after the draft. I wonder what grade they gave us when we drafted this kid out of Hofstra?

Prisco is an idiot....as it should be common knowledge what the plan is for Ruiz (at least initially)....

Ok for fun, but in reality check back in a few years and then real grades are possible!!!

I think it's a fun little thing to do.

What else are you going to talk about?

Totally agree... Thats what kills me when a "poll" is posted and the majority vote "too early to tell"... Really? Comeon... have some dang fun and take a position..

So did I <shrugs>

FWIW, your opinion is more valuable to me than a blow-hard like Mel Kiper. Mel Kiper's opinions are like farts....maybe it will smell funny or maybe it wont, but once you hear that flatulating noise, who wants to stick around to find out?

I find you to be credible when it comes to Saints related matters EJW. I'd at least be willing to listen to your rationale.

I was following the grades as the picks came in on CBS's site. And even though they were late round picks, the guy gave out Fs and Ds for basically any special teams picks - kickers, punters and deep snappers. Always with the explanation of "the teams has too many other needs to pick a kicker."
Hello.

Thomas Morstead

FWIW, your opinion is more valuable to me than a blow-hard like Mel Kiper. Mel Kiper's opinions are like farts....maybe it will smell funny or maybe it wont, but once you hear that flatulating noise, who wants to stick around to find out?

I find you to be credible when it comes to Saints related matters EJW. I'd at least be willing to listen to your rationale.
Let's see, Mel Kiper or Ellias? I'm going with Ellias.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom