Saints hosted RB Kareem Hunt and LB Anthony Barr (Upd: Hunt leaves Colts/Vikings visits w/ no deal; Giants cancel Barr visit) (2 Viewers)

Wow... Deflating for some people here.
I’m one of em.
He might be going to compare numbers with the colts since they are more desperate for a RB it seems. The lines of powder on Irsays desk could send him back to New Orleans tho 😂😂😂
Or keep him there lol.
Welcome to the world of today's so called "journalism." They just want to be the first to say; "I reported it," regardless of if there's any validity to it or not. And if the story's inaccurate, no big deal, just move on to the next one. They're almost never held accountable anyway.

Amen. All journalism, well 99.9%. Pure trash now.

So she doing damage control. How do you go from reporting it as a done deal if they pass a physical to he got offered more money before he even stepped on the field to work out for the Saints and was advised take the visit.
Lol for real. She went with the bold strategy of not only pointing out that she was wrong about her reporting but that she was so far off base that it's comical. And then gonna try to play it off like it's a plot twist.

"Local liquor store robbed at gunpoint by notorious gang leader, more news at 10"

"This is just in, the liquor store was not robbed. Matter of fact the store has been closed for over a decade now and the gang leader is currently on a mission trip in Central America. More updates to follow."

Both likely waiting things out for better than vet minimum contracts. An injury somewhere else likely gets them more money. Feels like both or one may sign elsewhere before it's all said and done.

Keep in mind Jimmy signed a vet minimum, shows he wanted to be here vs cashing in on more money.
Then why visit?

Yep and the colts make way more sense than us. I was honestly shocked he was even visiting to begin with. Oh well Dalvin it is!! 😂😂😂
Not a given he’s signing with the Colts though, even though Russini threw in the ‘offered more money’ kind of on some shock value to save face from her earlier tweet. Pelissero, Rapoport, Garafolo, and Schultz all worded their tweets more cordial and says he just on to Indy after a good Saints visit.

Colts signed Kenyan Drake to a $1.165M salary. I don’t think Hunts gets that much more in base. He’s probably seeking more in guaranteed than just $150k.

Not a given he’s signing with the Colts though, even though Russini threw in the more money kind of on some shock value to save face from her earlier tweet. Pelissero, Rapoport, and Garafolo, Schultz all worded their tweets more cordial and says he just on to Indy after a good Saints visit.

Colts signed Kenyan Drake to a $1.165M deal. I don’t think Hunts gets that much more in base. He’s probably seeking more in guaranteed.
Makes sense. If he doubles back the welcome won’t be as warm I can say that. Shoot I’d take Leonard for cheaper and wouldn’t bat an eye.

Not a given he’s signing with the Colts though, even though Russini threw in the ‘offered more money’ kind of on some shock value to save face from her earlier tweet. Pelissero, Rapoport, and Garafolo, Schultz all worded their tweets more cordial and says he just on to Indy after a good Saints visit.

Colts signed Kenyan Drake to a $1.165M deal. I don’t think Hunts gets that much more in base. He’s probably seeking more in guaranteed than just $150k.
Depends on how bad the situation is with Taylor. He may think he gets a larger role there so may negotiate some incentives.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom