Saints hosted RB Kareem Hunt and LB Anthony Barr (Upd: Hunt leaves Colts/Vikings visits w/ no deal; Giants cancel Barr visit) (2 Viewers)

So she doing damage control. How do you go from reporting it as a done deal if they pass a physical to he got offered more money before he even stepped on the field to work out for the Saints and was advised take the visit.
My guess, agent feeding her junk to increase the urgency for other interested teams to increase their offers.

PULL BOTH OFFERS. Tell ‘em they sign today or we pulling offer and best of luck.

These guys both made foolish moves, I would take offers back and see what else is out there.
😂 yea shame on them for keeping their options open to see what would benefit their families the most. SHAME ON THEM

I’m usually the smartest 😁🎉

And it looks like what these guys were truly after — just like all FA’s after a certain age or career point — is making itself clear.
You're actually condoning greed? You approve of somebody waisting everyone's time just to see if he could squeeze out more money from another team?
Hunt supposedly already had his "bag" from Indy, but he wanted a larger bag from somebody else. Well I say, good riddance!
The dude's
a multimillionaire, I'm sure he won't have any trouble feeding his family!
It’s all good we will have the last laugh when we get Dalvin on that 5 million dollar one year prove it deal. I believe!! 💀💀😂

The only thing wrong here was the reporting ... and the media outlets who ran with it. Other than that, these guys were probably never coming here for sure. I was surprised about Hunt signing here; is he going to settle for sitting the bench? Barr makes alot of sense. Maybe we still have a chance? I don't know.

Yep and the colts make way more sense than us. I was honestly shocked he was even visiting to begin with. Oh well Dalvin it is!! 😂😂😂
He’d have a much better opportunity there I’d think. Less of a crowd. I think he’d have a better shot at a ‘Chip here. Odd for me to say that as I don’t have much faith in that, for us, but think the Colts will be worse.

The only thing wrong here was the reporting ... and the media outlets who ran with it. Other than that, these guys were probably never coming here for sure. I was surprised about Hunt signing here; is he going to settle for sitting the bench? Barr makes alot of sense. Maybe we still have a chance? I don't know.
I think we will get both if they don’t receive much better offers. If they receive much better money I can’t hate on em, make that money and take care of you and yours.

You're actually condoning greed? You approve of somebody waisting everyone's time just to see if he could squeeze out more money from another team?
Hunt supposedly already had his "bag" from Indy, but he wanted a larger bag from somebody else. Well I say, good riddance!
The dude's
a multimillionaire, I'm sure he won't have any trouble feeding his family!

Greed? You believe this man doesn’t deserve to make as much as he possibly can, especially given the current climate of RB pay, not to mention the fact that this could very well be one of the last contracts he ever signs?

Clown post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom