Saints players and other key sports and public figures are angry at Drew Brees for his anthem comments (1 Viewer)

So only white people are in power and can only change things there’s no African Americans that are police officers or chiefs or higher in government???? There’s bad apples everywhere in each profession so yes sheet unfortunately happens and trust me when I say what those officers did was disgusting but instead of making things worse try and change things that will actually help the situation... burning and looting is not the answer nor will it ever be for this situation or others
Dude we can’t afford bad apples in a profession such as police officers wow smh.

I’m afraid this is going to turn into “Drew is a racist” instead “Drew is misunderstanding the situation”

Cmon man... He didn't say he agreed with the cop killing someoneor against the protesting.. He just said he doesn't like the kneeling during the anthem. He alrdy said he agrees with stance of the ppl kneeling. He would have been better off staying away from that question. People will take apart any statement you make, to make sound like your in the wrong.

I’m gonna fix the world right now..........hold everyone accountable for their wrongdoings no matter what adjective defines them. Boom!

I’m afraid this is going to turn into “Drew is a racist” instead “Drew is misunderstanding the situation”

As far as I know, no one here has called him racist or even intimated that.

I'm usually a Drew defender, but he can be totally tone deaf at the worst possible time. Do I think he's racist. Hell no. Do I think he talks about the wrong stuff at times? Hell yes.

Dude we can’t afford bad apples in a profession such as police officers wow smh.

Yeah of course we can’t but are there going to be... yes if you want that to change then work together with police departments to make a greater change to weed out those bad apples if you think it’s just going to happen then you don’t live in reality

I am horrified at us beating ourselves or being in our own way again. This does nothing for our team’s unity and the Bucs and Falcons have to be licking their chops watching our team at odds with our quarterback.
A few years ago, I might've agreed with that. But if we've been operating under the idea that "Drew deserves another championship before he retires" this whole time....Well, if he just blew up the locker room, it's his own fault, and I won't lose any sleep over it.

As far as I know, no one here has called him racist or even intimated that.

I'm usually a Drew defender, but he can be totally tone deaf at the worst possible time. Do I think he's racist. Hell no. Do I think he talks about the wrong stuff at times? Hell yes.
From what I’ve seen, it’s just been disappointment in being tone deaf.

Isn’t brees son in the hospital with a serious infection? Maybe he’s just a little distracted right now. I don’t know.
Also, how about his teammates take the time to educate him personally on the matter instead of blasting him on social media. I feel like this would probably be a better route to take.
[/QUOT
Man, the Saints haven't signed anybody yet :geek: .

No he doesn’t. Drew made his thoughts on the matter crystal clear. What you and the Leftists of this country need to do is let others express their differing opinions than those you hold without fear of retaliation.

So, "righties" can opine on "lefties" opinions but "lefties" can't opine on "righties" opinions? I'm confused.

Ya know, the fact that you boil things down to "righties" and "lefties" says enough about you, so nevermind.

We cant back anybody that thinks unity is good.. that's it.. give brees the death penalty. It's over... he went to patriotic for us...

Really to be patriotic right now is to be in a Salem witch trial.. grab the witch... seize em!!! HOW COULD YOU EVER LOVE AMERICA!!! Did you not see that 4 cops in a 350m population society screw up bad or intentionally kill that man. The other 99% will feel the rage of sodom and gommorah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom