Saints released Michael Thomas per Duncan; Thomas & Winston are Post-June 1 cuts (1 Viewer)

Don't let your hate for Jeff Duncan cloud your judgement. The likelihood of him being right this time is pretty high. Michael Thomas hasn't done anything to help the Saints for 3 years now.

Did Nick post anything yet?
Nick’s saying the same thing as Jeff Duncan about Thomas becoming FA but in a friendlier way so he can keep a good rep with Thomas. Nick said it was always a 1 year deal and he was always going to become a FA. But that isn’t the full picture. It’s a 1 year deal with roster bonus guarantees trigger dates in the following offseason to become an expensive 2-year deal if the deal isn’t redone before March 13.

Duncan’s just doing his job as a reporter. Saints had to “release” Thomas to become a FA or they’d owe him a huge roster bonus on the 3rd day of the league year. Thomas doesn’t want it to be said that way

Don't let your hate for Jeff Duncan cloud your judgement. The likelihood of him being right this time is pretty high. Michael Thomas hasn't done anything to help the Saints for 3 years now.
Jeff Duncan is "breaking" MTs release like its news. Everyone knows the Saints aren't paying MT $31 million next year.
I applaud anyone for going after Jeff Duncan!

Jeff Duncan is "breaking" MTs release like its news. Everyone knows the Saints aren't paying MT $31 million next year.
I applaud anyone for going after Jeff Duncan!

It's just two classless idiots showing their colors. I'm not applauding either of them. At least Duncan is doing his job.

It wasn't MT fault the saints lost in 2018 to the Rams. We win that game this whole thing is different.

Nah. MT was a great player and is still good. And, Jeff Duncan is a hoe, but MT was always going to flame out at some point. Dude is intense. It's part of what made him great, but it gets out of control.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom