Saints released Michael Thomas per Duncan; Thomas & Winston are Post-June 1 cuts (1 Viewer)

He had one of the best seasons of any WR in NFL history after he signed his extension, and then was hurt in a game to try to run up the score cause Payton is the Petty King.

He was a classless punk before the money and got beyond classless after the money. Slant boy with any other QB is a mediocre slot man. Drew made him, then Mike found reason after reason to quit on his team. Vanishing, not taking drs advice and the countless social media posts show how much of a moron the dude truly is.

He was a classless punk before the money and got beyond classless after the money. Slant boy with any other QB is a mediocre slot man. Drew made him, then Mike found reason after reason to quit on his team. Vanishing, not taking drs advice and the countless social media posts show how much of a moron the dude truly is.
He as a Diva the day we drafted him, always has been always will be. It's fine, but to act like he didn't deserve or earn his contract is disingenuous.

Nick's probably keeping his head down. Didn't MT call him out last year when Nick said he thought MT was going to leave last year?
Nick added that MT will weigh his options. That sounds like the Saints and Thomas couldn’t work on a new deal before the trigger date which leads to releasing from the current contract’s terms. But Nick’s avoiding directly saying a release so MT won’t go off on him again.

Time to part ways for sure. I hated the way he handled himself this past year. But I can also acknowledge he's the best WR in Saints history (not Colston, not Horn, or anyone else).
Not sure I can agree with that. Best one year receiver yes. But no longevity. Colston because of his play over a long period of time and never off the field problems.

He as a Diva the day we drafted him, always has been always will be. It's fine, but to act like he didn't deserve or earn his contract is disingenuous.
Actually he wasn't that way when he first started. I thought he did a good job allowing his skills do all the talking. He came up with #shhhh twitter handle. The thing that got me worried was when he was having war of words with other players on Twitter.

Not sure I can agree with that. Best one year receiver yes. But no longevity. Colston because of his play over a long period of time and never off the field problems.
We’re obviously using subjective criteria here. Nevertheless, four seasons of elite (and historic) productivity says something to me.

Actually he wasn't that way when he first started. I thought he did a good job allowing his skills do all the talking. He came up with #shhhh twitter handle. The thing that got me worried was when he was having war of words with other players on Twitter.
He was, I distinctly remember having the Diva conversation with my friends during his first season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom