Saints released Michael Thomas per Duncan; Thomas & Winston are Post-June 1 cuts (2 Viewers)

Why do the Saints need to decrease his value at this point? Didn't he do that himself?
Listen some of you can defend his social media antics but it's bad business.
No one wants people on their team who put team business out in the open.
Right. Dude has NO value at all. Zero!

However, he’s not wrong. Duncan is the worst. However, as usual MT goes overboard and allows an idiot like Duncan to make Mike look like a bigger idiot.

Right. Dude has NO value at all. Zero!

However, he’s not wrong. Duncan is the worst. However, as usual MT goes overboard and allows an idiot like Duncan to make Mike look like a bigger idiot.
Way overboard. You would’ve thought Duncan said or implied something derogatory about Thomas’ ability and character. All he reported was a release; Saints didn’t redo Thomas’ deal before the deadline. Duncan didn’t say anything personal in his article. Strictly football facts. It’s a lot of gaslighting from MT to be honest. MT’s frustrated about his career and how the Saints tenure is ending. He’s using Duncan as his punching bag to deflect.

That’s fine — go watch MT13’s highlights from 2016-2019, because the highlights from 2020-2023 are going to be difficult to find.

Just realize that the version of Thomas from his first 4 years as a Saint no longer exists.
Your thoughts above do not seem to match up very well with your previous comment of MT being a cancer. You can say a player sucks or is always hurt. I get it. But if you want to use the word cancer, I will highly recommend finding a more appropriate place to direct that language.

Way overboard. You would’ve thought Duncan said or implied something derogatory about Thomas’ ability and character. All he reported was a release; Saints didn’t redo Thomas’ deal before the deadline. Duncan didn’t say anything personal in his article. Strictly football facts. It’s a lot of gaslighting from MT to be honest. MT’s frustrated about his career and how the Saints tenure is ending. He’s using Duncan as his punching bag to deflect.
Well Duncan did make sure to throw in a few paragraphs about his "moody and at-times difficult personality" and off the field stuff. It was not just regurgitation of a press release announcing his release - he got into some of the dirty laundry the team wants out there about CGM - which is Mike's point.

MT got Brees @ his best, when he was so deadly accurate that he didnt even have a long ball anymore and he still could just make mincemeat out of anyone.. where the ball placement was so pristine.

must be hard for MT to realize now that those throws in the NFL are few and far between..

I mean he played WR for a QB that was a living legend.

The amount of “punk” “slant man” “quit on us” being said about Mike is so sad to see. Man gave his all for our organization.

Ruined his health coming back early to try to help Drew get a ring, never stopped grinding his way back from injury.

I don’t like how it ended with Mike but the disrespect is crazy to me. One of my all time favorite saints without question. Hope he goes and drops 1300 yards next year.

Edit: and the saints were not fools for giving him his contract, year one of the deal he won offensive player of the year. He can’t help he got injured.

They cant cut him quick enough. He hasnt produced sheete for 4 years and constantly runs his mouth and drags the organization thru the mud. I wish people would quit apologizing for this diva.
Our Head Coach who apologized to our biggest rival for “running up the score” and threw players under the bus has drug this organization through the mud more than MT ever did.

Jeff Duncan is a click baiter... but good lord Mike Thomas is a juvenile.
I don't disagree with this either. I guess I'm just here for the popcorn.

Interesting that Duncan concluded his column by saying Thomas had earned his place in the Saints Hall of Fame. He did point out a few low moments for Thomas in the article, but finished by saying he was one of the best to wear black and gold.
When they go low, we go high, now where did I hear that before?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom