Breaking! Spencer Rattler named starting QB ; Jay Glazer reports Rattler expected to start next 3-4 games (month) until Carr’s return (17 Viewers)

I agree that Rattler offers more and should be starting in Carr's absence. I have one major complaint. If he is not the best QB to start why wasn't he the best QB to be the primary backup? He didn't jump leaps in bounds in 2 days of practice but now he's a better option than Haener? He wasn't a better option this past Sunday or the games before that? I question a lot of things this coaching staff does, Allen especially, and this is just one more thing to add to that list.

What's the role of a backup QB, besides just being ready to come in and play if Carr is injured? This isn't the first time the Saints have had an in-game backup QB and a longer-term backup QB. The backup QB also helps Carr. It's not a stretch to think that Haener would be better at that than a rookie.

Ok, I'll admit it was wrong about DA not starting Rattler.

Now I feel we will have a better future at QB post Carr.

Our young QBs will have growing pains and i don't mind supporting them through that process.

Our Legend will be born vs the Bucs!!!
He will be amazing 👏🏽

As long as he beats the Broncos.

Shades of Ian Book Monday night game

It’s going to be a tough set of circumstances for Rattler - fans would do well to remember that, and just be patient and supportive. But Rattler has loads more talent and physical ability than Ian Book, which should at least give him a fighting chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom