Star Wars: Andor (3 Viewers)

I love the Corpy Sgt. They took the Disney Stereotype of every British Solider from all of early movies like Bedknobs and Broomsticks and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and rolled them up into one character.

I love the Corpy Sgt. They took the Disney Stereotype of every British Solider from all of early movies like Bedknobs and Broomsticks and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and rolled them up into one character.
Scotty from Star Trek popped into my head as well... those sideburns LOL...

thank goodness for andor, because rings of power is headed to my ignore list

this is better than that in every way

thank goodness for andor, because rings of power is headed to my ignore list

this is better than that in every way
I'm enjoying RoP, HotD, She-Hulk, and Andor but, if they all went away and Resident Alien stayed, I would still be a happy camper. That show outshines anything the big budget studios are putting out right now.

Another good episode...
I have to admit that when I saw the ISB, I was hoping for Isaard, but I guess they are steering clear of anything to do with the expanded universe. And who do we think the new "addition" by Mon Mothma will be? I'm guessing Bail Organa? I doubt it's Leia yet. She may be a couple/three years out. And I also wonder how far they take the series, how close to R1 they get.

Another good episode...
I have to admit that when I saw the ISB, I was hoping for Isaard, but I guess they are steering clear of anything to do with the expanded universe. And who do we think the new "addition" by Mon Mothma will be? I'm guessing Bail Organa? I doubt it's Leia yet. She may be a couple/three years out. And I also wonder how far they take the series, how close to R1 they get.
They are 5 years out so it could be Leia. I would think that Bail is already in at this point.

They are 5 years out so it could be Leia. I would think that Bail is already in at this point.
I always thought that Leia had only been a senator for a short while when R1 happened, like a year maybe two at the most. I figured she would be somewhere around 15 yrs old right now. I think she was 18 when she became a senator? I would have to deep dive to figure all that out and I have too many shows tonite!

I'm enjoying RoP, HotD, She-Hulk, and Andor but, if they all went away and Resident Alien stayed, I would still be a happy camper. That show outshines anything the big budget studios are putting out right now.
The last episode had me howling lol...

'D*ckhead says what?'
'What??'
'Chicken butt....'

The last episode had me howling lol...

'D*ckhead says what?'
'What??'
'Chicken butt....'
This is definitely one of those rare shows that you don't have to slog thru the first 3 or 4 episodes to get into it. You are sold on it right from the get go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom