Stevie Ray Vaughan is the G.O.A.T. Change my mind (2 Viewers)

No way?!?! Drums are cool, I just got a set last year. Ever since I got my drum set, my appreciation of drummers has skyrocketed. Drummers are the hardest working in a band, it's like a work out playing drums. The timing is crazy also. You got to have like 4 minds.

What songs do you jam to? Sue, if you say, anything from Nirvana I wouldn't be surprised.

Of course drummers are the hardest working.

They are the ones that have the truck and pickup all the other members to get to the gig.

I do not think anyone would be wrong to consider SVR as a GOAT. I think once they reach the pinnacle as a guitar player they can all play pretty much the same if you put them in jam session but what separates them is their ability to create their own distinct sound. SVR created his own distinct rhythm and sound. Call me crazy but SVR is similar to what Little Richard, The Beatles, and Elvis did in the sense that before him his style did not exist. There were Chicago and Delta Blues blues guitar greats and there was southern rock n roll greats, but SVR brought those together on a single stage. I go further and when you look at today's country rock a lot of that comes from SVR and his influence of Austin blues/rock. For these reasons SVR is worthy of a GOAT mention.

I do not think anyone would be wrong to consider SVR as a GOAT ........ There were Chicago and Delta Blues blues guitar greats and there was southern rock n roll greats, but SVR brought those together on a single stage. I go further and when you look at today's country rock a lot of that comes from SVR and his influence of Austin blues/rock. For these reasons SVR is worthy of a GOAT mention.
Finally!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom