'The Boys' new Amazon series coming in July... (2 Viewers)

Did the woman who plays Starlight have plastic surgery before seaon 4 filmed? she just doesn't look the same and i feel like it took from her character..
It’s disappointing to see as she’s naturally pretty. She’s only about 20 years old. Hate to see it and don’t think she’ll age well because of it.

It’s disappointing to see as she’s naturally pretty. She’s only about 20 years old. Hate to see it and don’t think she’ll age well because of it.
I get personal choices and would never condemn someone for it - the instance that this bothered me most was in Peaky Blinders, and the nose job from the love interest from S1 to S2 - I love a bump in the nose, it's beauty to me - she was beautiful - i never saw her the same afterwards

Thought this episode was the dumbest to date, it did nothing for me.
Man, opposite for me
I thought this was best story and ensemble show of season
I’d agreed that this was becoming the Homelander show (and I did really like the next step in his story after the 🙀 of last week), but all the other characters felt like they finally took steps forward in their stories after spinning wheels for most of the season

And Butcher’s back on his bull****🤟🏽

This episode definitely gave me flashbacks to The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit!
That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

- Tim

This episode definitely gave me flashbacks to The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit!
That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

- Tim
that was another thing I really appreciated- their leaning back in to the comix absurdity
They often play that for sexual titillation- but this was just for the straight goofiness (unless Ved up animals become a plot point - I hope not)

I was howling during this episode, I loved it.

Welp, I'm never going to a farm again...

Thought this episode was the dumbest to date, it did nothing for me.
I enjoyed it but not as much as last week's.

I feel like Ashley's role is going to be huge in the final outcome of all of this. Possibly in a way we don't see coming.
I haven't read the comics but I think A-Train's arc is also interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies while ending Homelander's life or doing something much more redemptive than simply leaking the video he leaked.
The killer flying sheep and killer chicken segment was hilarious to me.
Stan coming back was something I appreciated because I think Giancarlo Esposito can do no wrong on screen. And his touching reconciliation with Victoria at the end (touching as in you could see how she needed him back in her life) was a good move by the writers. I just liked it. Even though she blew that innocent dude's head up.
I think I might need to rewatch it because I didn't realize what made Ryan turn more sadistic than normal. I know he's shown signs of it before but this seemed more pronounced.
My only real problem with this episode is them injecting the virus into the dead guy and having the sheep eat him as if his circulatory system would pump the virus into all parts of his body. He was dead, the injection would have remained in that spot.
And what the entire **** was that thing coming out of the rabbit?!?!?

But overall, I enjoyed this episode.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom