The Coffee Thread (1 Viewer)

I always drink Community New Orleans blend with nothing in it but last week we stopped at CC's, outside of Baton Rouge. They only had medium blend ready to go so I had some. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. It will go into the rotation as soon as I finish up the current brick of CC I'm working on.

However, there was a downside to CC's. The ones that they used to have in DFW had all sorts of cakes and baked goods. Some awesome stuff that they made right in the store. The one we went to had only a few items. The selection was on par with any StarSucks. It was a bit of a let down.

I got a coffee grinder for Christmas along with a bag of Community Private Reserve Columbia. Good stuff.

Make a double shot of espresso every morning. Usually made with CC beans. :9:

Either Community's New Orleans Blend or French Market Coffee w/ Chicory. I have to grind either a little finer to use in my Keurig coffee maker, but that works really well. Try either of these using a French press.

I love Ethiopian Sidamo too...that's a really great flavour. Also like Cuban coffee, but only in the morning, it's a bit on the strong side for anything other than waking up in a hurry.

I'd love to find a medium-strong, sweet coffee....not chocolate flavour though, those blends always seem to taste nutty rather than chocolatey. Anyone have a blend they can recommend?

Mmmmm. Coffee. Woke up stupid early today for some reason at 4 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. Made myself some coffee and I realized how much I love my morning cup.

About 6 months ago a friend of mine was moving out of state and got rid of a bunch of stuff and gave me his fancy espresso/latte maker. My life has improved infinitely since I received that thing.

Prior to that I was using my Keurig or the French Press but this machine is magical.

Mmmmm. Coffee. Woke up stupid early today for some reason at 4 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. Made myself some coffee and I realized how much I love my morning cup.

me too! one of my dogs decided 4 am was a great time to go out and bark.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom