The Coffee Thread (1 Viewer)

If you can ever find it, the Community Evangeline blend is amazing, but the Louisiana is very good, too.

I like the Christmas Blend coffees from Starbucks, but it's different every year if I'm not mistaken. This year's is pretty good.

For my Keurig, I have been buying Mad Monkey because it's strong and cheap:
51qJW1wUi4L.png

I also really like the Café Bustelo:
$_35.JPG

But mostly I buy Community or French Market.

me too! one of my dogs decided 4 am was a great time to go out and bark.

And you didn't kick his ***? That's what I love about the guide dogs...they don't bark. They do some when they are small puppies but then we train it out of them.

If you can ever find it, the Community Evangeline blend is amazing, but the Louisiana is very good, too.

I like the Christmas Blend coffees from Starbucks, but it's different every year if I'm not mistaken. This year's is pretty good.

I don't like Starbucks coffee but I've never tried any of their Christmas (or other holiday) blends.

I've seen Community Coffee in Austin but usually it's just the regular kind. Will keep an eye out.

Just got a bag of finely ground Sumatra from Starbucks. I like coffee, but most of the stuff from Starbucks is so acidic that it makes me feel really sick about an hour after I drink. Happy to report that the Sumatra was a super smooth dark roast that did not make me feel ill. It might be their least acidic coffee.

On another note, I read an article about a month ago where it ranked the best and most expensive coffees in the world and there was coffee from a certain place that consistently ranked at the top of the list, and that coffee was from old vines in Ethiopia.

And you didn't kick his ***? That's what I love about the guide dogs...they don't bark. They do some when they are small puppies but then we train it out of them.

I don't like Starbucks coffee but I've never tried any of their Christmas (or other holiday) blends.

I've seen Community Coffee in Austin but usually it's just the regular kind. Will keep an eye out.

Most of the HEBs here carry 3-4 different Community coffees. Not sure exactly which ones because I always get the chicory.

Last few years at the holidays I have been loving the Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice which is only sold at specific places (Walmart usually has it).

i don't understand why someone would ruin perfectly good coffee with chicory

In this coffee thread I want to give a shout out to the unsung hero of my coffee cup, my creamer. Not just any creamer, but THE BEST COFFEE CREAMER EVER.. Baileys Creme Brûlée creamer. Deliciously flavored and has a slight toastyness that compliments coffee amazingly. For me, it takes my coffee to another level of yumminess. If you like your coffee on the sweeter side, try this stuff, you won't buy anything else after you try it.

My standby is Community Breakfast Blend or Dark Roast.

But my favorite is coffee from my Mom's farm in Kona. :D

Just a shallow teaspoon of honey in my cup please.

In this coffee thread I want to give a shout out to the unsung hero of my coffee cup, my creamer. Not just any creamer, but THE BEST COFFEE CREAMER EVER.. Baileys Creme Brûlée creamer. Deliciously flavored and has a slight toastyness that compliments coffee amazingly. For me, it takes my coffee to another level of yumminess. If you like your coffee on the sweeter side, try this stuff, you won't buy anything else after you try it.

BTW, it's nonalcoholic and looks like this:

940e14db108037fc97e9e941e2e40804.jpg

i don't understand why someone would ruin perfectly good coffee with chicory

I have many reasons, but the main one after taste is that it is the taste of my home which I miss...real New Orleans coffee (particulaly real "au lait") is coffee and chicory.

I have many reasons, but the main one after taste is that it is the taste of my home which I miss...real New Orleans coffee (particulaly real "au lait") is coffee and chicory.

chicory doesn't make an au lait "real"...whatever that even means

it's the steamed milk

anyway, i just don't particularly like chicory....New Orleans can't change that

chicory doesn't make an au lait "real"...whatever that even means

it's the steamed milk

anyway, i just don't particularly like chicory....New Orleans can't change that

real New Orleans "Au lait" is made with chicory coffee...and I could give 2 ****** what you like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom