The Investment Thread (4 Viewers)

Man. Something absolutely super weird happened today. Wasn’t as obvious as the buy button removal but there was fudgery in the morning. The system literally broke for a few minutes.

All those calls being exercised. GME apes directly registering about 200K shares a day.

GME hit 500+. Trades wiped off. But broker screenshots show incredible sales. And then a halt for GME and AMC (at the exact same time!!) when they were down 7%.

ALL of this today.

The circuits got tripped today.

I think it's about to come to an end and we're about to see some nasty take back over.

Pre-market definitely looking very "pullback-ish" thus far, across the board. Also seeing a lot of 13/48 crosses to the downside on my entire watch list as well as the SPY.

Volume is relatively miniscule though, and generally, low volume on price drops, especially coming off of multiple day runs like we just had, could be a very bullish signal.

Today could go either way, but right now, my lean is towards your thesis in the very short term.

With the big recent run up, I'd guess there was some profit taking. But volume...idk.

I am thinking it was just a shakeout. The entire market didn't decide to take profits all at the exact same time.

I just no longer see anything involving the stock market as organic buying and selling, on the retail level.

It's all just one pre-ordained algorithmic cycle at the Market Maker level, with occasional news "catalysts" intentionally-timed to justify the run-ups or dumps.

I am thinking it was just a shakeout. The entire market didn't decide to take profits all at the exact same time.

I just no longer see anything involving the stock market as organic buying and selling, on the retail level.

It's all just one pre-ordained algorithmic cycle at the Market Maker level, with occasional news "catalysts" intentionally-timed to justify the run-ups or dumps.
I sold out just about everything this morning. Holding some AMC, TSLA puts. Still have some AAL and ERJ calls but either dumped long positions or trimmed them mid morning. Strong pivot indicators on SP started flashing yesterday. Even if it punches through was going to be hard to avoid either head and shoulder or double top pattern. So upside reward was less than downside risk and I stepped out.

Sold the HYMC at 2.62. Put some of that into another batch of Slgg. SLGG just announced a share dilution yesterday. Dipped today along with everything else.

525ADC7A-FBB4-4C30-B0F9-AB2318FB8E03.jpeg
Interactive Brokers is not able (due to technical difficulties) to process option trades to any stock symbol between GDX - GOOG.

Give me a break. I’m so desensitized to the majority of this. But cmon.

Looks more to me like the classic Wyckoff distribution pattern. Get 'em in on the quick rise at the top, tease an even bigger rise for several days, tank it to get them to sell you back the shares low...profit.

It's all a psych-op game we are involved in.

Most retail investors get shaken out with these methods, which is why they absolutely despise the "HODL" movement so much, because those folks aren't doing what their fancy algorithms say they're supposed to be doing, leaving the big-timers on Wall Street in a bind.
381E29E5-08F1-48B7-B1F1-7BEC2A82B015.jpeg
SuperStonk is starting to talk about that

381E29E5-08F1-48B7-B1F1-7BEC2A82B015.jpeg
SuperStonk is starting to talk about that

Yep...virtually the whole market is either in a Parabolic arc, Wyckoff Accumulation, or Wyckoff Distribution. It is just a matter of figuring out what timescale it's on and figuring out whether or not they're accelerating or decelerating it. It's clear as day when you know what you're looking for.

Composite Man doing his thing with AMC these past few days....

w8S0hG8.png

Our stock market is so damn rigged; it's all just one big algorithm. :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom